Chapter 12

AJ Lee's POV;
My eyes fluttered open and I yawned, getting out of bed. I looked over to see a note where Dean usually sleeps. I picked up the note and laughed at Dean's terrible handwriting. He said he was at the gym and would be back by 12. I looked at the clock and it read 7:30 am. I walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower.
I changed into a Harley Quinn shirt, black skinny jeans and grey converse with Dean's leather jacket. I tied it around my waist because it looked like it could fit my whole body in that thing. I grabbed my phone and walked to Brie's hotel room. On my way, I was pulled back by someone grabbing my arm. I turned around to see Punk behind me. "I know you might be mad at me, but I think you'll be grateful to have me in your life to warn you about people like Ambrose. Go to the gym and try and find him. I'll be here, always-"I cut him off by storming past him and headed towards the gym.
Once there, I pushed past other wrestlers until I found Dean and Paige. I walked up to them but saw them Kissing. I stopped in my tracks and my mouth fell open. What? How could he? Punk was right about something? That's a first. But, he betrayed me. I slowly backed out of the gym and ran to my hotel room.

Dean Ambrose's POV;

I stood up from the bench to see Paige walking over to me. I sighed, walking over to the weight lifting machine. "Hey Dean? I just wanted to know why chose to be with a crazy unstable mental girl. You could do so much-" I put my hand up, hearing enough. "Don't talk about April like that. That's just her character." I spoke, trying to stay calm because Paige literally just insulted MY girl to my face. Who does that? Paige, duh. "I'm just letting you know you can do SO much better." Paige fixed her leather jacket and winked. I huffed under my breath and rolled my eyes. All of a sudden, she throws herself at me, kissing me violently. Her legs wrap around my waist as I struggle to get this UK crumpet off me.
Her lips disconnect from mine and I literally throw her on the floor. Oops. I grab my water and wash out my mouth, Absolutely horrified. I decided to go back to the room early, not wanting to be in the same room as Paige. I walked out of the gym and headed to my hotel room. I neared and I saw a girl in Punk's arms. Poor girl, I snickered to myself. I can't wait to see April. I cleared my throat, indicating Punk to move away. The girl revealed herself to be..April?!? I walked up to her, cupping her face in my hands. "Why are you upset?" I whispered, making her rip my hands off and she stomped over to Punk's side. That was a slap in the face, I thought.

"I can't believe you don't know what you did! It literally shattered me knowing that you had THE GUTS to kiss Paige!!" She yelled. Then it hit me. She saw Paige kissing ME. ah. I opened my mouth to speak, but Punk stopped me. "Cmon April, let's get your things." He directed her into our hotel room and shot me a glare. I rolled my eyes and followed them. "April, you have to let me explain-" Punk got in my face, pushing me a little, before leaving with April's luggage. "I hope you feel sorry, because I certainly feel sorry for myself for actually believing we were gonna survive as a couple." She let out a dark, amused laugh, with tears filling her eyes.
She brushed past me, and walked out the door. With my heart...

Smackdown-
CM Punk's POV;
So far the plan to make AJ fall in love with me, was in full effect. We were in my locker room, and I was sitting next to her. She was wiping her glasses off, and I was watching her intently. Her eyes flickered over to me and she raised an eyebrow. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." She hinted, grabbing my phone. She scrolled up and hacked my Twitter, taking a selfie.
@CMPunk: #Smackdown is tonight and I'm getting pretty crazy!! @WWEAJLee
I smiled as she handed my phone back, giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes playfully, as April turned the TV on. Dean's music played and April looked at me. I gazed straight at the screen, interested on what this loser has to say. He got in the ring and waited for the cheers to die down. "Tonight I was informed that I was in a tag match, with a partner of my choice. I choose.., Paige!" My mouth hung open at his words, but I knew what he was doing. I'm the master at mind games, so it didn't surprise me Dean would pull something like this. But, I have some things up my sleeve as well.
Punk rolled his eyes as Paige walked down to the ring. He didn't notice me slip in the bathroom to change into my ring attire. I appeared minutes later, wearing a cropped Punk shirt, black shorts, Punk wristbands and black knee converse.
Punk looked up and smiled as he knew what I was thinking. 2 can play at this game,Ambrose.