Chapter 28

Dean Ambrose's POV;
It was Monday Night RAW and I was super stoked because this is the last RAW till the Royal Rumble. I couldn't wait to be apart in the Triple Threat match against Roman and Punk. I walked to the parking lot and slid in my rental car. I drove to the arena for the show tonight and walked out.

I made my way over to some fans waiting behind the gate, probably watching to see the Superstars and Divas coming in. I signed some things and took pictures with everybody. I waved before walking into the building. I took out my phone and texted AJ.
Me- hey babe I'm at the arena, wanna meet up now?
April❤️- sure, Punk's hanging out with the guys anyways, come to locker room 234.
Me- k babe.
I first walked to the Men's locker room and set my bags down. I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the locker room that AJ told me to go too.

I walked in and saw AJ stroking her title. She looked up and stood up as she noticed it was me. I gave her a hug and pecked her lips. "So, what's the plan for tonight?" She asked, playing with my hair. "I was thinking during Punk's match or whatever, you skip around him and kiss him, making him get distracted so I can attack him." I said, caressing her cheek. She nodded, giving me another kiss.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my torso. Her hands wrapped in my hair. We continued kissing until we heard the RAW entrance start up. AJ jumped down and grabbed her title. "I should go, Punk might start getting suspicious. Love you, babe." AJ kissed me one last time before walking over to the door. "Love you too, shortstack." I said before she disappeared into the hallway.

AJ Lee's POV;
For tonight's outfit, I'm wearing a cut skull shirt, black shorts, and red converse. I slipped my wristbands on and grabbed my title. I hooked it around my waist and watched as Punk got ready too.
We interlocked hands and walked to the curtain. He grabbed a mic for his promo and walked out to his music. I skipped behind him. I raised my title in the air and skipped down the ramp as he did his entrance.
"Sunday is the Royal Rumble, and it will also be the day when I become the NEW WWE Champion!! Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose don't know what they're getting themselves into." The crowd booed at Punk's words. I was sitting on the ropes, looking around for Dean's signal.

Punk started talking again, but I zoned out. I looked at the top of the stands in the arena and saw a hand moving back and forth. I nodded, hopping off the ropes. I stood next to Punk and grinned at him, as he winked back.
I backed up a little bit and skipped around him. I unhooked my title and jumped on his waist.

I connected our lips and started kissing him. The crowd cheered, but not at us. I stopped the kiss and jumped down, smiling at Punk. I picked up my title as he picked up the mic. "PUNKIE LOOK OUT!" I yelled, pretending to be scared. Dean and Roman hit him from behind, making the crowd roar.
I slid out of the ring and walked backwards up the ramp. Dean winked at me secretly, making me blush.
I watched as Roman speared Punk and Dean hit him with Dirty Deeds. I bit my lip before going backstage. I walked to the locker room and turned the TV on to see Punk limping backstage.

The door opened and I pretended to look confused, yet scared at the same time. (If that made sense lol). Punk sat on the couch before looking at me.
"What was that out there?" He asked, I looked up from playing with my hands. "Im just so proud of you for getting to compete in the Rumble for the title. I got too..crazy and distracted you. I'm sorry babe." I pouted my lips.
"I can't stay mad at you, and I know you didn't do it on purpose." Punk motioned me to come over, so I slid over to him, playing with his hair.

"I love you, babe." Punk whispered.
"I love you too, Punkie." I whispered back.

-The day of the Royal Rumble-
CM Punk's POV;
I woke up at 7, all giddy and excited. I was becoming WWE Champion tonight!! Nobody's going to stop me. And I'll have my amazing girlfriend by my side the whole way. I got out of bed and changed into gym clothes. I wrote a note for April, and put it on my pillow. I kissed her forehead and slipped on my gym shoes. I grabbed my keys, headphones and phone before leaving.

I drove to Cross Fit which wasn't far. I got out and walked in, meeting my personal trainer there. I plugged in my headphones and clicked shuffle on my playlist.

-Hours Later-

I arrived back at the hotel and saw April sitting on the couch reading comics. I walked over to her and pecked her lips. She looked up and smiled at me. I took a shower and changed into jeans, a white shirt and a black leather jacket.
I walked out of the bathroom and packed my bag for tonight. "You ready babe?" I asked, and April walked in. "Yeah babe."

April and I held hands as we walked backstage in the arena. We arrived at our locker room and I set our bags down on the floor. "I'm gonna go meet up with the boys, alright?" I called out. "Yeah, I'll just be in here." I nodded and walked over to the door. "Love you babe." "Love you too Punkie." April said.

I came back from hanging out with the boys, and couldn't find April anyway. I grabbed my phone and texted her.
Me- where r u babe?
April❤️- divas locker room hanging w/ the girls. love u
me- love u too❤️
I shut my phone off and walked to the curtain since my match was next. I stretched a little and jumped up and down as I heard my music go off.

I did my entrance and waited in the ring for Roman and Dean. Once they came out, the ref was getting ready to ring the bell when a certain someone's theme song played.
Welcome to the Queendom, where the Kings Bow Down...
We all watched as Stephanie came out and stood at the edge of the ramp. "Before this match starts, there's been a little addition to this match. Ref, you don't have to compete in this match tonight, because the Special Guest Referee for tonight is..."

Let's just say I was pretty shocked when AJ came skipping out, in a referee outfit, smirking at all of us, mostly me.
[ooh, this was a good chapter I wrote👌😂 hope u guys like it!💁 this story's getting good😅💖]