Chapter 13

Dean Ambrose's POV;
After everything that's happened the past few days, April and I decided to head to the gym this morning. I hired a personal trainer to get our bodies pumped for tomorrow's RAW. April was working on weights and I was in the ring, practicing some moves with Colby. "So, are you and April doing good?" Colby asked, as he put me in a headlock. "Doing good. Just with all the stress and drama that's been happening, I'm thinking about taking April on vacation." I answered, drop kicking him. "Sounds good." Colby replied, as we slid out of the ring. "Yo Dean, wanna give me a hand on this?" April called, kicking the vending machine. Colby and I parted ways before I jogged over to help April.

AJ Lee's POV;
When Dean and I arrived back home from the gym, I hopped in the shower and changed into a grey hoodie, white tank top, red converse and black skinny jeans. I sat on the couch, playing on my phone while I waited for Dean to finish getting ready. My phone buzzed.

Kaity- Hey Ape, I was wondering if you could meet me in my hotel room? The number is 120. Thanks.
Me- sure, Dean and I will be there in a few.

I haven't texted or spoken to Kaitlyn since all that drama happened a few weeks ago. I didn't even know where our friendship was,. Or if we even have one. Once Dean emerged from the bathroom, I stood up. "Kaitlyn wants us to go to her room." I said, as Dean walked over to me. "What did you do?" He questioned, pulling me into him. "Nothing., yet." I laughed, as we walked to Kaitlyn's room.

A few minutes later-
Dean Ambrose's POV;
"Wait, WHAT!?!" April and I shouted in unison. "Please tell me I'm dreaming. My sort of friend is dating my girlfriends friend?!?" I said, making sure I spoke right. Kaitlyn with.., Punk?!?
"It was a coincidence really. We bumped into each other and BAM!" Kaitlyn shrugged, leaning into Punk. "Well, this is some shocking news." April replied, tightening her grip on my hand. I rubbed her back gently, trying to calm her down. "We were wondering if you'd want to join us for a double date tonight." Kaitlyn squealed. AJ frowned a bit, and I furrowed my eyebrows. "That is unless you don't-" I cut Kaitlyn off mid sentence. "Of course we'd like to go! I can get to know you guys better." I smiled, hoping April was okay. "Great! We can meet in the lobby at 6. Thanks so much!" Kaitlyn giggled, picking April up in a bear hug. Punk and I shook hands respectfully and then April and I walked out of the room. As soon as we entered ours, I turned her around, "Spill." I demanded. She sighed..

AJ Lee's POV;
"I mean, it's gonna be weird going out tonight. I haven't hung out with Kaitlyn since.., before all the drama happened." I looked down at my hands. Dean tilted my chin up. "Listen shortstack, I'll be there with you. It won't be awkward, trust me. If anything, it might make Kaitlyn and you become closer as friends." I just nodded at Deans words. He might be right. I just have to put off the whole 'drama' business. "Now, we have a double date to get ready for.." Dean smiled, grabbing my hand, planting a small kiss on it. I blushed, and Dean grinned. God, Dean could calm me down in an instant.

CM Punk's POV;
"Aren't you excited for tonight, babe?" I asked, throwing my black shoes on. "Totally. April and I could try and become closer too." she smiled, putting her earrings in. I turned the TV on and watched Big Bang Theory, while waiting for Kaitlyn.
She slipped her black heels on and grabbed my hand. I shoved my wallet in my back pocket and shut our hotel door. I checked my watch and it read 5:55pm. "We can just wait here and-" I was cut off by Kaitlyn running (trying not to slip) over to Dean and April. I trailed after her, shook Dean's hand and gave April a light hug. April and Kaitlyn scurried towards the car, talking and laughing as always, leaving Dean and I alone.

AJ Lee's POV;
I was wearing a red tight skirt, a black crop top and black chucks. Dean just put on black boots, jeans and a collared shirt. As soon as I saw Kaitlyn, I squealed like old times. We ran to the car and gossiped like crazy. God, how I missed these days.