Chapter 3

Dean's POV;

I woke up the next day, with dry tears on my face. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking about April, and how I still love her. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock at the door. I sighed and padded over,unlocking the door. I looked up and saw my "buddy" Colby standing there. "Look, I came here to say sorry about what happened yesterday. I realized-" I stopped him from talking, by giving him a quick punch to the jaw. "Go away." I said, barely in a whisper. He held his jaw and ran down the hall. I slammed the door and released some of my anger. I turned around and punched the wall, sending a shooting pain through my right arm. I hissed in pain, but after awhile, it felt good.

AJ Lee's POV;
Too get my mind off things, I went to the gym with Brianna. I immediately went straight over to the punching bag and started throwing hard punches, making it away side to side. "April, are you alright? You seem mad." Brianna came over to me and held the punching bag back from me. I sighed, running my hands through my sweaty hair. "Everything's fine." I muttered, walking off to work out at another station.
•Monday Night RAW•

I changed into my love life shirt, my pink+black shorts, and my converse. I grabbed my title and skipped to the gorilla. "Hey champ." I turned around to see Colby. Good thing my music came on, because I was so not ready to talk to Colby or Jon. I skipped out and slid in the ring. I sat on the ropes as I waited for my opponent to come out. Stephanie McMahon came out, with a huge smirk on her face. "Hello AJ, I just wanted to come out and introduce your opponents for tonight. Come on out ladies." Stephanie watched me as Nicole,Trinity,Ariane,Emma,Nattie,Alicia and Tamina all entered the ring. I dropped my title and started pouncing on all the divas. But of course,the numbers game caught up with me. Tamina delivered a body slam and let Nicole deliver strong punches to the jaw.

Dean's POV;

I watched on the monitor as April was getting beaten up pretty bad. She was in control with Nikki, until Tamina speared her. Alicia did her finisher to win. I stood up, cracking my knuckles before walking to the gorilla. Even though I may be a little angry at her, I still thought I should help her. My theme played and all the divas scrambled backstage from beating her. I ran out and slid through the ropes, scurrying over to April. I picked her up and carried her backstage, and to the doc.
•Later, After RAW•
AJ Lee's POV;
I fluttered my eyes open, and squinted at the bright light. "Your finally awake." A deep voice chuckled. I sat up, and saw Dean looking at me in the corner. "Thanks." I said, watching him as he came over to me. "Anything for someone I think I love." Dean spoke, before kissing me. I quickly responded by pulling him off me, and backing towards the door. "I'm sorry for startling you. I just needed to tell you before Colby did." Deans voice sounded nervous all of a sudden. "I just need time to think.." I trailed off, then walking out the door. I could hear his voice yelling for me to come back, but for once, I was just moving forward, never looking back.