Chapter 27 PART 2

AJ Lee's POV;
Recap:
We both stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes. I smiled at him and he winked at me. We heard a throat clear and we both turned our heads. I pried myself off Punk and looked down. "Look what we have here." Dean bitterly spoke.. I watched as Punk started saying something...
----------------------------------------------
"She can't control her feelings, Dean." Punk slyly shot me a look, where I blushed and looked down. Dean scoffed, "Why would you even go for this guy? Are you kidding me?!? Go ride back to the hotel and your stuff will be outside MY room." Dean walked back inside, leaving Punk and I alone.

"Let's head back to the hotel, babe." Punk wrapped his arm around my neck and I nodded. We walked to his rental car and he drove to the hotel.

-Next Day-
I woke up in Punk's arms, making me smile. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." Punk mumbled, opening his eyes a little bit. "Okay!" I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and took a picture of Punk looking at me. "I didn't mean to really take a picture. I look like shit." Punk groaned, throwing a pillow at me.

I waved him off, posting it to Twitter with the caption:
@WWEAJLee- my punk❤️ @CMPunk
I shut my phone off and watched as Punk stretched and rolled out of bed. I did the same and got ready to take a shower.

I dried off and changed into black skinny jeans, a CM Punk shirt, a grey leather jacket and my chucks. I walked out and saw Punk watching Walking Dead. "How'd I know.." I trailed off, joining him on the couch. He shrugged, giving me a wink.

-Later, Smackdown-
"Ready to go baby?" Punk asked, lacing up his boots. I nodded, taking a look at my outfit. I was wearing basically my 2012 version of my CM Punk outfit, except it was one of his newer shirts.

"Yeah, let's go Punky." I grabbed my title and wrapped it around my waist. We linked hands together and walked to the curtain. Punk's music blasted and we walked out, stopping so Punk could do his entrance. We locked lips for a few seconds, keeping it PG.
I skipped down the ramp and slid in the ring, waiting for Punk. As soon as Punk got in the ring, Dean's music blasted and he came down with Brie.

They came in the ring and Dean grabbed a mic. "Let's just cut to the chase and I'm gonna say this, I wanna fight you, Punk. And I wanna kick your ass." The crowd cheered at Dean's words. I rolled my eyes, fixing my title. Brie nodded at his words.

Punk looked down at me and I nodded, letting him know that I'm okay with the match. He took the mic out of Dean's hands. "If you think I'm gonna back down from a fight, you got another thing coming." He slapped Dean and the match started then.

-Later on into the Match-

I kicked Brie in the gut and grabbed her arm. I twisted it and locked in the Black Widow. She immediately tapped and I let go of her, laughing. Dean dragged Brie out of the ring and backstage. Punk spun me around and I giggled, kissing him. I grabbed my title and kissed it as well, then raised it in the air. We walked backstage and Punk threw his arm around me.

"Hey baby I'm gonna go talk to Vince about my title shot at Royal Rumble. I'll see you later, love you." I nodded and he pecked my lips before walking off. I continued walking to the locker room, ignoring the looks that everybody was giving me. I walked into our locker room and took a shower. I dried off and changed back into my street clothes.

I took out my phone and went on Twitter. I posted a pic of my Divas Title with the caption:
@WWEAJLee- what I worked my entire life for❤️
I then started playing the new WWE Game, Immortals. I was just about to win, when the door opened and Punk tackled me in a bear hug. "Babe! You made me lose!" I huffed, turning my phone off.
"Guess what? The match is a triple threat match!! It's me, vs Dean, vs Roman!! I can finally prove to them that I'm the Best in the World and I am going to be the NEW CHAMPION!!" I smiled as Punk celebrated. "Well I'm happy for you, Punky. We should go out and celebrate." I kissed his cheek.

"Of course babe. Let's go now." Punk cheered.

We both dipped our Pepsi's laughing. "I'm so glad you got this amazing opportunity babe. And, I'm also sorry that I didn't realize we belonged together all along." I grabbed his hand. "Don't worry about it Babe. What matters is we're together now." He smiled.

Uptown Funk started playing and I popped up. "Punky let's go dance!" I pulled him up. "Fine, just this once though." I dragged him to the dance floor and we started dancing.

-Next Day-
I woke up expecting to be in Punk's arms, but opened my eyes when I didn't feel him. I saw a note on his pillow and picked it up.
Hey babe,
I'm at the gym, gotta be in shape for when I win the title. Haha. See you later.
Love,
Punky?
I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I grabbed my phone and sent a text.
Me- hey babe he's gone come meet me. Love you💘
I shut my phone off and changed into a TMNT shirt, white skinny jeans, and red chucks. I threw on a black leather jacket and sat on the couch waiting.

The door opened and I looked to see Dean coming towards me. I walked up to him and kissed him. "I'm so glad to see you, baby." I gave him a hug. "I've missed you too, shortstack." Dean mumbled through my hair.

We sat down and grabbed each other's hands. "So, everything working out?" Dean smirked. "The plan is going perfectly. All thanks to you, Punk has no idea what's coming to Him." I giggled, pulling myself onto his lap.

"Good, because I can't wait to see his face when we screw him over, again."

"You know, I'd think that we're probably the craziest couple ever, shortstack."
"I'm okay with that." I smirked.
[so yeah, hope you guys like it! so AJ and Dean didn't really break up!! I love them too much😂💘]