🚬 2 🚬

"And

"And....twelve o'clock!"

On cue, the door creaked open and a girl walked in, backpack slung over her shoulder. She walked towards her table with a smile and gently sat down.

"Ugh! Can't you be atleast a minute late?" Yeji, the school's vice president, rolled her eyes as she handed money to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin happily took the money "I told you Shani will be here twelve sharp. Haha! Pay up pay up my ugly twin!"

"If I'm ugly, you're ugly! Idiot!" Yeji kicked her brother "Why do I have a stupid brother like you."

Shani ignored their bickering, turning her computer on "Did you guys finished counting the funds for the upcoming Christmas Party?"

"Ofcourse, I finished it Prez." Yeji handed her a stack of money "I know how strict and serious you could be. Something Hyunjin lack."

"Hey! I could be strict and serious!" He exclaimed then stood up to take the empty sit on Shani's right "But Prez, I've been arguing with Yeji about this since last night."

Yeji's eyes was already rolling, knowing about the stupidity her brother was about to say.

"Her boyfriend told her she's gorgeous. But she and me are identical twins. I just happened to have balls you know. That means her boyfriend think I'm gorgeous too, doesn't he?"

Shani actually thought for awhile "Hmmm...well, who doesn't think you're gorgeous."

"Woah, I better avoid Seungmin before he kiss me instead of Yeji."

"Shut the hell up!" Yeji reach over and smack him on the head. All this while, Shani was busy typing on her computer, used to the twins always making chaos.

Hyunjin stuck his tongue out "Did you hit me because I'm gorgeous? Or did you hit me because your boyfriend thinks I'm gorgeous?"

"I wonder what life would be like if I ate you in the womb." Yeji slump on her chair, exhausted and annoyed "That's my only regret in life."

"Don't say that. Being an only child is quite lonely." Shani said, eyes still glued to the computer screen.

"By the way Prez, Ma'am Irene stopped by. She said something about counseling?"

"Oh that. One of her student needed counseling but he wouldn't talk to the older counselors. Maybe talking to someone his age would help so I'm going to counsel him instead."

"Wow Prez! You still have the time to do that!" Hyunjin perked up "I'm already sleepy just thinking about going to class."

"If it's going to help someone, I could make time for it." Shani said.

Hyunjin adore her nice features before tiredly resting his head on her shoulder "This is why you're my favorite person....." then he trailed off, confused. He started sniffing her clothes, making Shani jolt back in surprise.

"Is that cigarette I smell on you?" His eyes widened.

The pupil of Shani's eyes dilated, remembering the events up on the rooftop. She was reminded of him again. The way he blew smoke straight in her face and left her coughing her lungs out. She closed her eyes, telling herself to calm down.

Surely, she wouldn't get lung cancer....would she?

"I just met the devil reincarnate earlier. Too bad, he was handsome."