🍓 23 🍓

"Do you feel better?" Haechan leaned his hands on the railings, looking at the far distant lights of the city

Shani breathe in the fresh air, shivering a little when the wind touched her skin. She doesn't usually wear dresses unless it's an occasion like this.

"Are you cold?" He asked and she felt his blazer on her shoulder.

She snuggled against his blazer, not hiding the fact that she was enjoying the way it smelled. Perhaps it was because she's still tipsy, she wasn't embarrassed at the way she was sniffing his clothes like a dog.

He looked at her weirdly but smiled.

"You still smoke huh?" She could smell his minty perfume along with a faint smell of smoke.

"I never stopped."

"Do you drink too?"

"Occasionally."

"Oh."

He glanced at her "Why? You want me to be your drinking buddy?"

"Tsk! You're the last person in mind actually."

"Give me my blazer back—"

"Hey! Back off!" She playfully slap his hands away, protecting the blazer around her shoulder.

Haechan chuckled "I don't get why girls like stealing guys' clothes."

"They said if you like someone, you get addicted to the way they smell." She said, slipping her arms in the arm hole and cheekily looking up at him while smelling the paws of his blazer.

Haechan paused but shrug her comment off "You're scary when you're drunk."

She jumped up to sit on the railings but he casually held her waist and put her down "Stand still, will you? Don't sit or you'll fall."

"By the way, I've been meaning to ask. Why does your friends call you Haechan?"

"I got it from the gang."

"Oh. You're part of a gang huh...."

He rolled his eyes "Why do you sound so disappointed? Tsk!"

"Not disappointed, just curious. I didn't know you joined a gang."

He clasp his hands together, arms leaning on the railings as he look at the far distant lights "Rather than joined, you could say I was born into it. My father was part of it. So was my grandfather."