🚬 6 🚬

"I saw that! You just checked me out!" Shani yelled, pointing a finger

Haechan stopped walking, running the tip of his tongue over his lip ring "I'm not checking you out. Rather, I'm wondering how I can kill you without anyone knowing I did it."

"How about you take me to your room-"

He closed his eyes, sighing "Why are you following me. God calm me down before I actually kill this thing."

Shani scoff "You think you could just insult me whenever? Sorry but you're wrong. I'm not a coward. And I plan to annoy you for another..." She glance at her wrist watch "...I have another three hours of free time in my hand."

Haechan clench his jaw tightly "What in the world do you want from me."

"I want a couple of things from you. Stop cussing. Get your grades up. Stop frowning. Do your homework. Stop being a jerk 24/7. Graduate." She said, counting on her fingers.

Haechan could only sigh "I fcking hate you. Just know that." They continued walking side by side, Shani whistling as she skip.

"Hey, this is actually the first time I'm walking after school!" She started, beaming at him "My driver used to always drive me. But nowadays, I drive myself."

"When will you ever shut up." Haechan rolled his eyes, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighting it.

Shani's face crunch in disgust "You're going to give me lung cancer!"

"Shit. I'll be happy to." Haechan turn to her, purposely blowing the smoke in her face.

Shani pushed his chest away, coughing hysterically. Almost too dramatic "Oh no! I want to go to the hospital! Bring me to the hospital Lee Donghyuck!" She tug on his shirt "Hey!"

Haechan turn to her harshly, annoyed "Are you serious right now?"

Her eyes actually starts to water "I don't want to get sick...."

He almost made fun of her but he didn't. Instead, he gave her a look as if she's the most stupid person he'd ever met "And you're the girl who's number one on that stupid grade board? Really shows how grades doesn't matter. Stupid idiot."

"I'm not an idiot...." She covered her nose with her mouth to stop the smoke from reaching her lungs.

"Don't worry," Haechan walked casually, cigarette between his lips "I'll die before you do."

"Obviously, you won't." Shani said under her breath "Nice people die first. Devil reincarnate like you gets rejected in heaven."

"What did you say." He narrow his eyes at her.

She was about to come up with a random lie when they turned the corner into a set of old buildings. She didn't realize they've reached the outskirts of town. She's been caught up with all the talking.

Most buildings were empty and abandoned. Some were under construction while some are just worn out and broken.

Haechan smirked, satisfied at her horrified reaction "What? Cat got your tongue Jeon?"

She looks up at him slowly "W-What are you planning to do...."

He walk towards her, spitting out his cigarette, and she backs away until her back hits a wall. She flinch when he slam his hand on both sides of her face, trapping her.

"If I kill you, no one would know I did it."