✨ Special Chapter ✨

"Let go of me! I can't believe you!" Shani grumpily shrug Haechan's hand off her wrist "I'm calling my driver!"

Just as she pulled her phone out, Haechan flicked it out of her grasp. The phone flew in the air for a moment before he catches it.

"I'll hold onto this." He winks at her, cheeks flashing pink from his drunken state.

Shani glared at him, wiping the rain aggressively off her face. She was so mad that she kicked his legs and walked off, mumbling to herself.

"You said we will go on a date! Yet you get drunk with your college friends! You said we will stargaze yet you drag me in the rain while drunk! I hate you Lee Donghyuck!" She said under her breath while stomping off into the empty rainy street.

Haechan catches up with her, skipping and being a grinning mess "I love the rain! I love it more because you're next to me!"

He stopped in front of her and looked up at the sky. He opened his lips and let the rain fall in his mouth.

Shani blinked "What are you doing!"

He smiled at her "Tasting the rain!"

"And?" She crossed her arms "What does it taste like?"

"It taste like....." He suddenly grabbed her hands and started running. He picked her up and twirl around happily "It taste so sweet! Hahahah! It taste so so so so sweet!"

Shani held onto him, trying hard to stop herself from sneezing. She could just feel the fever coming in "You like the rain this much?"

Well, unlike him, Shani hates the rain! She hates the gloomy sky! She hates the cold! She hates getting sick!

"Hm!" He exclaimed like a kid "I love it because my beautiful girlfriend is with me! Sunny, Snowy, Stormy or even Rainy days! I'll love it all if you're with me!"

Suddenly, her anger was gone just like that. She hates the rain....but seeing Lee Donghyuck happy like this, she couldn't help but to smile too.

She reached her hands out and intertwined their fingers "Come on lover boy! Let's walk home!"

"Hm!" He nodded, walking side by side with her. Suddenly, she felt a jacket hanging on her shoulder.

She looked up to see Haechan smiling at her.

"Stupid." She scolded him but her words sounded so sweet in his ears "Like your wet jacket could keep me warm. Donghyuck, you're really stupid."

"Yeah...." He looked out in the distance as if thinking "I'm really stupidly inlove with you."

Shani's face heated up. She's so shy to the point that she felt so ashamed of herself for being shy.

How long have they been together? They've been through so much already! Why is she still getting so shy! How stupid!