🚬 16 🚬

Shani sat behind her desk, not believing who was sitting in front of her "This is the thug you're scared of Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin mumbled "Wait til' you see more of them."

Shani leaned in, tilting her head "You're the one who's been vandalizing school property and beating students up?"

"No. No. No." He flashed her his eye smile, eyes turning into cute slits "I only watched. My friends did them."

"Oh. Ok." Shani leaned back on her chair "We've been in special class together for 4 years now Jeno...do you beat people up?"

Jeno raised an eyebrows at the sudden question "Only if they did something to me or my friends. I have to pay violence back with violence, don't I?"

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. That's how it works for people like me."

"People like you? What—"

Just then, the door burst open. An orange haired boy entered, followed by Yeji. He sat down next to Jeno and crossed his legs, looking impatient and annoyed.

"And who is this?" Shani asked.

"Zhong Chenle." Hyunjin whispered "The rich dude."

Shani stared at him for awhile and Chenle rolled his eyes "What are you looking at?"

"You." Shani shot back "You don't look scary to me at all. I don't get why Hyunjin is so scared of you."

"Hey! Don't say that!" Hyunjin whispered.

Chenle faked a laugh, throwing his head back "You haven't seen anything yet. I can give you a reason to be scared. I have hundreds of ways in fact."

"Try me." Shani said confidently as if challenging him.

Chenle got up from his chair, slamming his hands on the table "I don't think you got the note. My father funds this school. So if I were you, I'd shut my goddamn mouth. Or else I will make this place a living hell for you."

Shani stood up as well but still, Chenle was way taller than her. She reached for his shoulder, forcefully pushing him back to his seat.

"Thanks for the pep-talk Princess." She smiled at him mockingly "Let me tell you. Have you seen the new Science building? My father donated that building. He payed for construction and every single thing inside those classrooms, but my head is not as big as yours."

"Damn." Jeno laughed, breaking the icy atmosphere "You lost Chenle. She hit the spot hahaha! Big head king!"

"Shut the hell up!" Chenle glared, shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

Shani sigh. They weren't scary at all. Sure Jeno is buff and all, but he won't hurt a fly. Chenle? He's too proud of his parents money. They're not even his money.

She was about to just let them go after promising to never vandalize school property anymore, when the door opened again and a grumpy looking boy walked in.

He was smaller than Jeno but the aura his body radiates was extra scary. He stood in front of her desk, eyes cold.

"Who?"

"Huang Renjun." He look her up and down "You're the one who keeps taking down my art on the wall." He spoke as if she'd done something so horrible.

She felt offended "Excuse me? You put graffiti on school property."

"The school taught me how to draw and paint. I simply used what I learnt."

She took a deep breath in "Yeah but—"

The door opened again and this time, there were two people who walked in.

"We've been caught~" One of them was skipping happily while the other just quietly walked over.

"There's more?!" Shani couldn't help but to gasp, losing all her energy.

"Jisung." Chenle called and the boy sat down on the seat next to him.

The other boy though, cheerfully sat down on Shani's table and winked "You're the school president huh? You're quite pretty! Too bad, I'm mostly interested in the dead."

Shani backed away a bit, feeling a weird aura coming from the boy.

He was enjoying her confused expression "I mean, it's easy to find dead bodies, really. All these people in this room could turn into dead bodies any minute."

Shani avoided his eyes "Take a sit right there—"

He shook his head, whining like a kid "Hmmm~ Hmmm~ I want to sit closer to you. I could lift my hand and BANG! You'll be the first one to go! Hahahaha!"

Shani swiftly grabbed a pen from the table, ready to poke his eyes if he tries something. He was inching closer and closer to her while the others just watch, interest painting their faces like hungry animals.

But before he could try to do anything, the door opened again.

And Shani didn't know if she should be relief or angry.

"Hands off Jaemin. That's my girlfriend you're touching."