🚬 44 🚬

How many days has it been? A week? Maybe five days? Or perhaps, a day hasn't even passed yet? She have no way to tell

How many days has it been? A week? Maybe five days? Or perhaps, a day hasn't even passed yet? She have no way to tell. The room had no windows.

Shani could barely open her eyes. She had been tied up, back against a pillar. She cough to the side and blood sprayed on the floor.

"What are you looking at!" A boy about the same age as her, held a thick wood in his hand which he used to hit her with. He had hit her multiple times on the stomach and even on the head. The blood had dried at the side of her face, hair sticking on her skin.

Shani continued to glare at him "You will go to hell. Aren't you scared?"

"For people like me," He grin darkly "Earth is Hell. You wouldn't know. I heard you're a rich kid. You see, kids like me wander the streets, starving to death. In the end, we only want to survive."

"Why should people die so beast like you could eat?" Shani didn't back down. No matter how she bleed, she will never let evil people step all over her "It's your choice to work with killers and criminals...."

"Fuck you bitch!" He kicked her face with the hard sole of his boots.

Shani's head was thrown back, lips busted and teeth cracked. It hurts. It hurts so bad. And she's so cold. It's so dark and cold.

But even though her eyelids felt heavy, she wouldn't dare close her eyes. Because everytime she did, she would see his face. Lee Donghyuck who was smoking cigarettes. Lee Donghyuck who's lip ring touched her warm lips. Lee Donghyuck who used to warmly hug her and look at her with concern.

Where is he now?

Would he think about her like how he think of Hyun?

Thinking about him makes her eyes tear up. But she doesn't want to shed a single tears in front of these beast who kidnapped her. So she thought of anything else except him.

She thought of the Hwang twins. She thought of her parents. She thought of the coffee she used to drink every morning and the pile of books she used to read. She thought of Graduation.

Right....how many days has it been? Did Graduation passed yet? She worked so hard for 4 years...how sad would it be if she miss Graduation?

But then again, would she see Asahi soon? The idea wasn't so bad at all.

The teenager grabbed her hair and pulled her head back "Don't worry. I will hurt you, but I won't kill you. If I kill you, your parents won't give us the money."

Shani wanted to spit in his face. She wanted to cuss at him and punch him, but all the energy has left her bones. She could only sit there like a ragged doll.