🍓 15 🍓

Haechan found himself lying down that night, staring up at the ceiling

Haechan found himself lying down that night, staring up at the ceiling. There were voices inside his head and this time, they were much hurtful.

Perhaps it's because he was actually happy for once. He was so happy that being alone brought a wave of sadness and loneliness.

She doesn't even love you. You forced her to be with you.

She hates you. She thinks you're broken. She's only with you because she pity you.

No one would love a messed up kid like you. Even your family don't love you.

She will leave and you'll be alone again. You deserve it.

You will kill her. Just like how you killed Hyun.

Haechan felt his chest tightening. Aside from the pain and loneliness, he felt mad. He couldn't control his feelings. His thoughts.

But he wanted them to stop. He wanted to feel better. He was done sitting around in the darkness and punishing himself. He wants to be happy again....

He wants his old life back.

So when he heard the room next to his open, he rushed out of his bedroom. Just in time, he found his step brother walking down the stairs in his leather jacket.

"H-Hyung...." He called. The word sounding foreign.

He hasn't called his brother since Hyun died. Almost two years....

The person froze, hands tightening on the railings.

"Mark-hyung...." He called again.

And this time, Mark turned to look at Haechan. His expression was unreadable. Somewhere between happiness and awkwardness "Haechan-ah....."

"Hyung, do you think NCT will take me back?"

*****

"Don't look so stress Prez!" Hyunjin tried to light up the mood, massaging Shani's shoulder.

The girl angrily stomp her legs, looking up at the graffiti that decorated the school wall "I'm not about to let this go. Not anymore."

Yeji laughed awkwardly "Haha...Prez, Hyunjin can erase it. He will clean it up."

"Me again?! I cleaned up last week!"

"I cleaned up three days ago!" Yeji shot back.

Shani shook her head, yelling on top of their argument "Enough! Bring me the people that did this!"

Yeji and Hyunjin look at each other skeptically. They know who did it. And they never want to get involved with those gang members.

"I want them at the office." Shani said sternly, eyes dark and angry "10 minutes. Bring them to me in ten minutes!"

"You heard her! Bring them Yeji!"

"No! You bring them!"

"Why me?! You're the vice-president!"

"And you're the secretary! Meaning you're under us! You bring them!"

"You!"

"You!!"

"NO YOU!!!!"

"YOU'RE A COWARD—"

"ENOUGH!" Shani huff, eyes turning red in anger "This is not the first time they vandalized school property. I want them punished. Now."

"But Prez....I'm actually really scared of them." Hyunjin admitted, fiddling with his fingers "Its better if we just—"

"Let it go? If you think that way, I want a new secretary."

Yeji sigh "Prez, I will bring them to you. But I'm telling you now, they're thugs."

"One of them is so rich he could literally snap his fingers and ruin your life." Hyunjin butted in, earning a glare from Shani.

Surprisingly, Yeji nodded in agreement "I've seen them beat people up. Shove them against the lockers."

"That's bullying." Shani's fist clenched "More reason why we need to punish them.

Bring them to the office, now."

"