🍓 21 🍓

Shani stepped on the break, sending herself roughly forward

Shani stepped on the break, sending herself roughly forward. She spotted Jisung sitting on the side walk, a barely conscious Haechan on his lap.

She hopped off the car, panting "What the hell is going on! Donghyuck! Donghyuck!"

"When will you ever shut up..." He whispered, voice groggy and barely even there.

"Shit. Hospital." She helped Jisung pull him up, dragging him in the backseat of her car.

"Noona, you can't bring him to the hospital."

"Why?! He's bleeding for fuck's sake! Get in! Let's go!"

Jisung grabbed her "It's complicated, ok? Hyung messed with the wrong people...we do illegal stuff. All of us will get in more trouble...just listen to me please." He was begging.

Shani got in the driver's seat "To my house then. Let's go."

Jisung looked at her through the window "I can't. I have to go back there. My friends are still...they need me."

"But—"

"Noona. Please talk some sense to Hyung. He's been hurting himself to deal with the grief. Please Noona. I trust you."

Before she could say anything more, Jisung was already running. He disappeared in the darkness, leaving her with the injured boy.

*****

"We're almost there! Shit! Will you cooperate!" She yelled-whispered, as she sneak him up the stairs into her room.

She quietly closed the door behind her and threw him into her bed. Instantly, her white comforter became blood stained.

She walked around the room, shaking and panicking "Are you still alive?"

Haechan groan.

"Are you okay?" She walk towards him, scanning his wounds.

"I don't know...." He cough, curling in pain "Do people just...j-just normally cry in pain while bleeding?"

"Well, you were never normal." She wrap his arms around her shoulder, dragging him towards the bathroom. She sat him on the toilet, getting a wet towel and wiping his face to see where the blood was coming from.

"Go fucking gentle! You're always so rough!" He complained, yelling at her.

"Yell at me one more time and I swear to god, I will invert your rib cage."

Haechan shut his mouth, leaning his head on the wall. He could feel how hard her hands were shaking as she put medicine on his wounds.

He could barely open an eye but still, he wanted to look at her "A-Are you crying?"

"Shut the fuck up asshole." She wanted to sound tough but her voice cracked.

"Here." Haechan steadied her shaking hands, guiding her where his head was hurting "Y-You're acting all tough...." He forced a laugh "...but you're a cry baby."

"I-It's eyes sweat. For all I care, you could drop dead right now and I'll throw a fucking party." She sobbed, but carefully wrapping gauze around his head.

He let go of her hand, chuckling as he closed his eyes "You're saying one thing but doing the opposite."

Shani silently let the tears fall. She didn't want to care. She tried not to, but still, she was scared for him. She hated seeing him hurt like this...

Maybe it wasn't just obsession she felt for him after all.

After fixing all his wound, she crouch down in front of him, laying her head in his lap.

"Just stay here with me. For one moment atleast..."

He smiled, placing a hand on top of her head "This feels right...

Just for tonight. This is the last."

"