🍓 41 🍓

"I know this goes against our rules and views but this is the only way I could see in order to end all of this

"I know this goes against our rules and views but this is the only way I could see in order to end all of this...." Mark stood in front of Taeyong and behind him, Jaehyun and Yuta was holding a woman and her little son.

Taeyong frowned "Don't tell me..."

"It was my idea." Haechan cockily put his legs up on the computer table "After Jeno found out the fake Leeteuk's identity, I was able to track his family. If he still have humanity in him, he will speak if we use his wife and son against him."

"Donghyuck!" Taeyong was in rage. It was their most important rule; never touch the innocent.

Jeno stayed silent. This what happens when Haechan gets behind the computer. Since he had promised Shani to never fight anymore, he spent day and night cracking codes and tracking Leeteuk and his minions.

The woman and her son looked scared out of their wits. They shook and silently hug each other while crying.

Mark looked at them gently "Don't worry. I told you, we won't harm you...."

"Stop the chatter Mark. Bring them to the interrogation room." Haechan ordered.

But Taeyong blocked the door "Lee Donghyuck!"

"Hyung!" He yelled back "We've reached the dead end! We don't know where Leeteuk is but everyday, we silently shiver in fear that he will strike! Chenle almost got into an accident because someone messed with his car! Renjun almost died when they shot him! Jungwoo and Johnny-hyung are also injured! How many more of us will have to get hurt? I want this to end! For ChanHyun and everyone else! For all we know, Leeteuk is out there right now, killing people and doing bad things!"

Taeyong couldn't argue anymore. He lowered his head "Fine...take the woman but leave the son."

How could he let a little boy see his father's crushed hands and bloodied face? It will be too traumatizing.

Haechan looked at Mark and Mark grabbed the woman, walking her over to the interrogation room.

It took less than a minute for the man to speak when he saw his wife. He begged and cried and finally spilled out everything he knows.

Mark felt sorry for him. But it was his fault for getting involved with horrible people like Leeteuk.

The woman kneeled in front of her husband, frantically wiping the blood off his face. I will take you home now. You will come home. She told him, taking the ropes off.

And the gang never stopped the woman as she drag her husband outside.

Haechan's grip on the table tightened. Clearly, when it comes to people, there is never black or white. It's always a mix of goodness and evil.