🍓 17 🍓

"You can't just drag me out! I'm not done dealing with

"You can't just drag me out! I'm not done dealing with...apparently your friends!"

Haechan didn't say anything but continued to drag her along with him.

"You're hurting my wrist! Let go!"

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you." He glance back at her before yanking her up the stairs, Shani literally stumbling after him.

He kicked the rooftop door open, pushed her in roughly then blocked the door with a chair.

Shani felt shivers down her spine. Something was different about him. His whole demeanor seemed more aggressive.

"I haven't seen you for a whole week." He started, walking slowly towards her "Are we just going to stare at each other?"

Shani backed away, feeling the undeniable tension between them "Y-You were the one who ghosted me."

Haechan raised an eyebrow impatiently. Shani bit her lips, not knowing what to do. What was he waiting for? What does he want?

"You can't tease me like that and not expect to be punished." In an instant, she was pulled towards him, their bodies pressed against each other.

"W-What did I do?"

"Don't act so innocent now. You're my girlfriend for one reason." His hand went under her uniform, touching the skin of her waist. It sent her whole body feeling hot.

Lee Donghyuck is like a drug.

He's addicting.

And for that reason, she found herself kissing him. She yank him down, pressing her lips harder into his until his lip ring literally dug deep into her lips.

She groan in annoyance, mumbling between their kiss "Damn, your lip ring!"

"Shut up." He stumble back at the aggressiveness of her kisses but nonetheless, he kissed her back.

He felt his back hit the wall and he gasp at the sudden pain. Shani took the chance to corner him, leaving his lips and kissing his neck. She sucked on his skin and he let out a moan.

She smiled in satisfaction, going back to his lips again and kissing him roughly. He tasted like cigarettes. So bitter yet addictive. So bitter yet so sweet.

She just can't get enough of him.

"Hyun..." He whispered.

Shani paused for a moment, feeling something turn inside her. He opened his eyes at the lack of contact and met her burning ones.

"I will fcking kiss you senseless." She said, before pushing him back until he tripped over and landed on a chair. She sat on his lap, running a finger over his lips "I love the way you taste."

"What—" He wasn't able to say anything else as she was back on kissing him, sucking the life out of him. Her hands unbutton the top of his shirt and she left a hickey on his collar bone before kissing him one last time.

She didn't want to pull away but they were both breathless from the heat of the moment.

She got off his lap, dusting her skirt and fixing her necktie "Is my uniform straightened?"

"Your duality scares me." Haechan said as he casually tried to look at the hickey on his neck and collarbone.

"It's red." She touched his skin, shrugging.

"You did that. You little trouble maker."

He was still sitting so she leaned down, buttoning his shirt up "You know you like it babe."

"Don't show this side of you to anyone else." He catch her hand as she was closing the last button "You're only mine. To others, you're the smart, sweet and innocent girl."

"But I won't be yours forever." She stared into his eyes and he held them for awhile before letting her go.

"But until I find someone else, you're mine."

I really can't write stuff like kissing and touching and all that

I really can't write stuff like kissing and touching and all that...but the story needs it 🤧🤧🤧 and I'm crying cause I suck at writing. I couldn't capture the feeling of their relationship....