🍓 37 🍓

"You Little Devil

"You Little Devil. Always making me worry about you." He reached over and pinched the tip of her nose.

She was frozen in shock. Dazed at his handsome smile and warm action.

Angels must have descended to Earth. Or He'll must have froze to extinction.

She shove his hand away, feeling disoriented. Her face was bright red and the first thing in her mind was to run away.

Run away from this dangerous guy who knows nothing but to play with her heart.

But Haechan didn't have any plans of letting her go. Before she could run farther, she felt his arms wrapped around her waist in a back hug.

It took her breath away. He was hugging her.

"Ask me again." He said softly against her ears.

"W-What?"

"Ask me again...if I like you."

"Is this some joke—" She was about to turn around and look at him but he held her tightly in place.

"Don't look! I...I feel shy, ok?" She felt him bury his face at the crook of her neck "Just...Just ask."

She was shaking by now, heart about to explode. Her mind wasn't working right anymore and all she could think was Lee Donghyuck. Lee Donghyuck and no one else.

"Do you...do you like me?"

"No. No I don't. Because I think it's more than that." He hug her waist tighter, wanting to feel her warmth. Wanting to be closer to her and let her know how he really feels.

"I think I love you...No. I'm sure I love you. I don't know when it started but it doesn't matter. What matter is I know now. I love you, ok? I really do."

She was speechless. Frozen and broken at the sudden confession. It just won't register to her.

"Say that again." Tears were starting to blur her vision at the overwhelming feeling in her chest. She took his hand off her waist and face him "Say it again."

He shook his head, looking away "IthinkIloveyou."

"What?"

"I won't say it!" He frowned at her "I already said it once!"

"Fine!" She rolled her eyes playfully "Coward."

"Coward?! Who was running away from me earlier huh? Who was crying earlier! Not me! You!" Haechan spat back like a kid. He was getting worked up over nothing.

"You always has to have the last words! Gangster!" She glared at him "But I...I love you too."

"I know." He looked away, a ghost of a smile tugging at the edge of his lips.

"Are you smiling? Is that a smile?" She jumped up in front of him teasingly.

He couldn't hold it back anymore. He let the happiness take over him for once.

"Hey!" She teased "You look like joker when you smile!"

He leaned down, ruffling her hair,

"If I'm joker, you could be my Harley Quinn. You can be my crazy. I'll be your insane."

Okay! They're finally together after 37 chapters woah! Hahaha! Hopefully it isn't so ugly and cringe worthy

Okay! They're finally together after 37 chapters woah! Hahaha! Hopefully it isn't so ugly and cringe worthy...I really don't know how to write romance. Someone teach me please 🙏🏼 like seriously....