🍓 35 🍓

"Are you sure they're dating?" Jisung frowned as he tilted his head

Renjun was focused on his food "That's what I heard."

"Like dating dating?"

"Yes Jisung. Dating dating." Renjun looked up sharply "Why are you so invested. Tsk!"

"I never actually had a girlfriend." The younger pouted, slowly sinking into his chair "So that's how dating goes...."

Jeno who was listening could only sigh. Lee Donghyuck is the worst role model when it comes to girls.

They were in the cafeteria for lunch and Haechan continued to place broccolis and carrots one by one on Shani's plate.

At first, Shani ate them with no words. Even though she sees vegetables as her enemies.

But a few minutes later, the delivery of vegetables never seem to end. He even started placing tomatoes on her plate.

She drop her chopsticks with a fake smile "At this point, I'll grow a garden in my stomach."

Haechan didn't look at her, instead, he proceed on placing cucumbers at her plate "You need to grow taller."

"Why? I think she's cute! Fun-sized!" Jaemin winked at Shani to which she pretended to puke.

Haechan muttered under his breath "If she's taller, it'll make kissing her easier."

Shani scoff, harshly stabbing a broccoli with her chopsticks. How she wished this broccoli was Haechan.

"Jerk. Heartless gangster."

"What? I have a point. Your lips don't even reach my chin." He shrugged "You could barely kiss my nipples."

Jisung perked up "She kisses your nipples! I-I think I'm about to throw up..."

"Hey! Not on my shirt! This shirt worth more than your house!" Chenle squeal.

Shani gripped her chopsticks so hard it snapped in half. She's already insecure about her height yet he dares comment about it.

She took her plate and stood up, wordlessly leaving the cafeteria. They just started dating. Really dating. She didn't want to snap at him or fight with him. Specially not in front of his friends.

But these past few days, being with Haechan has been awkward. Every move and conversations were full of hesitation and caution. And he's been a real jerk and snobby. So full of himself.