🚬 18 🚬

"I thought you were going to punish them

"I thought you were going to punish them. What happened to that?" Yeji said as Shani and her were scrubbing the walls, trying to rub the graffiti off.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes "Obviously, not anymore."

"And apparently, we're their slaves now." Yeji added sarcastically "How could she tell her boyfriend to clean his mess, right?"

But Shani payed no attention. Her mind was still on Haechan. The warmth of his lips. The bitter taste of his lips. The lip ring. The coldness of his fingers. The softness of his hair.

She wants to see him again. To touch him. Mark him.

And she realized, she wasn't the upright and strict girl anymore.

*****

"I need to get to class!" Shani pushed Haechan away but he didn't let her go.

He had randomly grabbed her in the hallway and pushed her inside the storage room earlier. It was dark and cramped and honestly, she was feeling a bit claustrophobic, but he was forceful and persistent.

He pinned her between his arms, kissing her neck then her jaw before stopping at her lips "I'm taking control this time."

"I have class Donghyuck—"

"Fck class." He roared "You'll be happier with me babe."

"But—"

Just then, the bell rung, signaling class has started. Shani's shoulders dropped, anxiety building inside her.

She's never missed class. Not even once in her whole life. No matter how sick she is, she would get up just to get that perfect attendance.

She was a perfectionist like that, but now...

"You better make this worthwhile." She yanked on his necktie, pulling him down. He gave her a smirk before catching her lips, kissing her hungrily.

His hands roam all over her body as they pressed against each other, her nails digging at his shoulder.

She couldn't take it. His shirt was annoying her. She slightly pushed him away, hurriedly unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it off him.

Satisfied, she started kissing him again. They were moving around while kissing, stumbling over things and pushing each other against the wall.

She pulled on his hair, yanking his head to the side to rain kisses on his jawline.

He leaned down, letting her do whatever she wants with him. She makes him forget. She drives him insane and at moments like this, he doesn't have to think of anyone or anything else.

Just the girl and the pleasure she gives.

After awhile, they both pulled away, sweating and panting.

Shani picked up his uniform, throwing it at him "Don't be late to your next class."

She straightened her skirt before grabbing the doorknob. But Haechan stopped her. He reached for her hair, straightening it.

"You look like a mess." He said, looking down at her.

She shrug his hand off her hair with a glare "Because you keep running your hand through my hair. Now it's all tangled up."

"You know you like it."

"Yeah. But I don't like you." She said off handedly.

And was shocked when he grab her by the jaw, fingers digging into her cheeks "You shouldn't have said that."

"You're hurting—!!!"

"I don't care. We don't even like each other." He scoff before attacking her lips. This time, the pleasure and spark wasn't there. He was kissing her so rough and messy, leaving marks all over her neck and jaw.

"Stop it!" She tried pushing him away, huffing angrily "What is wrong with you!"

"Why? You want to break up with me?" He sneered, rolling his eyes "You're my girlfriend. I can do whatever I want with you."

"You're an asshole!" She yelled at him, touching her jaw which was burning in pain by the way he was so rough on her.

"Am I wrong though?" He crossed his arms, leaning on the door "We're only together for each other's body, aren't we? Why don't you take off your clothes for me?"

Shani's face turned red in anger as she looked up at him "You know Donghyuck....I want to fucking stab you right now. Move." She picked up her back and shove him off, flinging the door open and slamming it shut.

Haechan was left there, messing his hair up in frustration. Just as he was about to pick up his bag, something caught his eyes.

It was a photo.

A photo of a boy. He have his arms around Shani, hugging her waist. And she was resting her head on his chest, smiling brightly.

The kind of smile she'd never gave Haechan.

It reminded him of himself. He used to smile like that. When he was inlove.

In love with his bestfriend. Hyun. Who was now dead because of him.

 Who was now dead because of him