🚬 38 🚬

"Fuck! They shot Renjun! Ten! Ten! What do I do?!"

"Calm down Jungwoo. Listen to me. Jaehyun is coming."

"Renjun? Renjun! Look at me! T-Ten! It's bad! I don't think he can wait!"

Haechan could hear the commotion through his earpiece. It was chaos. The place reeks of blood and incoherent noises filled the air.

He urge himself to calm down as he search the premises for a certain man.

"Ok Jungwoo. Put pressure on the wound and stay with Renjun."

"Ok.Ok...." He could hear Jungwoo sobbing and shaking.

"Fuck Taeyong's rules. I'm going to kill all these criminals." Haechan held the gun tightly in his hands. Behind him, someone tried to smack him with a baseball bat but he was faster. He pulled the trigger without hesitation and proceeded on walking.

"A little help?" He passed by Chenle who was having a little knife fight with a man way buffer and taller than him.

Expressionless, Haechan pulled the trigger once again. All these pent up anger and grief he felt when he lost Hyun....he's going to make everyone pay.

"Damn it! He's running away! Leeteuk jumped off the window!" Mark's voice echoed from somewhere.

"You had one job Mark!" He frustratingly run towards the nearest window and jumped off from the second floor, landing smoothly.

He could finally see the bastard. Leeteuk. Without second thought, Haechan fired his gun and hit him in the leg. But Leeteuk didn't stop and Haechan and Mark followed right behind his tail until they were out in the open.

Out in the busy streets of Seoul.

"Donghyuck!" Mark screamed at him "Don't shoot! We can't hurt innocent people!"

"Shut up! I know that!" He was angry and fuming, pushing past people harshly. It was getting hard to see Leeteuk amongst the crowd.

"Taeyong-hyung! Leeteuk is heading south of Han River. Can you—" Mark said through his earpiece.

"Yoonji got it. She's on her way." The other side replied.

Haechan was still running without blinking. He was afraid that if he take his eyes off Leeteuk for a split second, he'll disappear.

But everything fell apart when someone bumped straight into him, sending them both crashing on the ground with a loud thud.