🍓 Last Chapter 🍓

"I should go

"I should go." Haechan felt like if he stayed longer, he might say something he shouldn't. He might end up looking like a lovesick teenager or a hopeless romantic.

But Mrs. Jeon didn't let his arms go, instead, she cling tighter into him "Actually, our car broke down earlier. Would your brother mind giving us a lift to the bar?"

Haechan's forehead creased. What would two old people do in a bar?

Mr. Jeon seems to see his disturbed reactions so he gave the boy a slap in the back "We manage a bar. Anyways....when did our car break down?"

"It did! You're just too old to remember!" Mrs. Jeon rolled her eyes.

"Stop bothering the kid! Let's go! I will call our driver to bring another car!"

"All our cars are broken!"

"WHAT! How is that possible?!"

Mrs. Jeon scoff at her husband and started dragging the confused Haechan towards the parking lot "Let's go. Don't listen to that old fart! Hmp!"

"Hey! I hear that!" Mr. Jeon ran after them. He started tugging on his wife's arms "I will buy you a new car! I will buy you the whole car factory! Why are you clinging to him like a koala!"

"Because you smell like an old fart! Donghyuck smell like a baby...he reminds me of our daughter...."

Haechan smiled "There's my brother. Let me open the door for you aunty." He ran to the car and opened the back seat.

Mrs. Jeon watched him carefully "He's such a sweet child...."

"Hmp! Sweet my ass! Come here!" Mr. Jeon pulled her waist, hugging her protectively "You're mine."

Haechan felt warm inside. It's the first time he didn't feel sad thinking about Shani. It's the first time he doesn't miss her so much....now he knows where she got her possessiveness from. She's just like her father.

*****

When they reached the destination, much to Haechan's confusion, Mrs. Jeon still wouldn't let him go. She dragged him all the way inside the bar and into a private room.

"Just sit still!" She insisted.

"What's wrong with you?" Mr. Jeon was starting to get annoyed "I can drink with you. Let the kid go. I think you're scaring him."

"No. It's okay." Haechan smiled awkwardly. He sat up straight with his hands on his lap, looking like a scared kid in front of a principal.

"Loosen up." Mrs. Jeon laughed "I'm not a tiger."

"Yeah. You're a pig. A mega pig." Mr. Jeon said.

Haechan chuckled. He finally loosen up and fidget with the cigarette box in his pocket. Outside the room, he could hear the faint sound of music and smell some strong alchocol.