🚬 32 🚬

"Have you tried calling?!!"

"I'm telling you! I've called Jeno multiple times!" Jaemin yelled back, losing his patience "His phone is off!"

"Then call again!" Haechan charged towards him, grabbing the boy's shirt "Call him!"

"I'm done!" Jaemin harshly pushed him away, grabbing his bag and slamming the door closed.

Mark perked up from the computer table in disappointment "I tracked Shani's phone...it's at the school. Chenle went to check and he said it was at her locker. She must have left it."

"Damn it!" Haechan threw his phone against the wall, shattering it "Where is she!"

"Calm down dude!" Yoonji yelled "You're sending me into a panic too! If Jeno's with her, she's fine."

"What if Leeteuk got both of them?!" He pulled on his hair, pacing around the room.

Mark watch in vain, feeling his heart sink "It's all my fault Haechan-ah....If I didn't try and get revenge for Hyun then Leeteuk wouldn't target us back. I'm sorry....."

Through messy hair, Haechan's eyes drifted to his brother. He wanted to say, no...no, it's not your fault. I wanted revenge too. But the worry and anxiety made him speechless.

Yoonji sigh "Stop the what if's and the blaming game, alright? If that Leeteuk touch a strand of hair on Jeno, I will chase him down to hell. And I will cut his penis for what he did to Winwin!"

"I can't stay here. I need to look for her." Haechan grabbed someone's car keys and was about to dash towards the door when it sprang open.

"Jeno?" He spat, confused for a moment.

"Jeno where?" Mark stood up "Jeno? JENO!"

"Lee Jeno!" Heels clicking, Yoonji landed a hard smack at the top of the boy's head "Where have you been?!"

Jeno groan in pain "Why? What happened? Why are you all looking at me like that?"

Haechan was on the verge of tears. Tears of relief or tears from anger, he doesn't know. But his fist held Jeno's clothes.

"Where's Shani? Where is she? Is she hurt? Where in the world have you two been!"

Confused, Jeno slowly took his hands off him "Well...she was stressed so...I...We went to get some ice cream. She just dropped me off. She's probably driving home now—HEY! Where are you going? Haechan!"

But no matter how many times he called, Haechan was out of the house and driving down the street in an insane speed.

"Hey! My car!!!" Chenle complained, just arriving at the gang house in his motorcycle.

"What's going on?" Jeno asked.

Yoonji gave him a look of disapproval "Where's your phone?"

"Ah....it died."

"We thought Leeteuk took you and the girl. Haechan almost went crazy." She sigh, taking a sit on the sofa "Taeyong and the rest are still out looking. Go call them back, you troublemaker."

"Oh no...." Jeno's eyes widened "Am I in trouble?"

"No dude. But from now on, I want everyone moving in pairs...just to be safe."