🍓 7 🍓

"Y-You don't strike me as a murderer

"Y-You don't strike me as a murderer." She stammered under his intense gaze.

The corner of his lips lift up "That's what makes me so good at it."

Her whole body started shaking "Y-You won't kill me. That's not you."

"You don't know me." He quickly reached into his pocket, pulling out a pocket knife "Did you think I was kidding when I said I will kill you?"

She closed her eyes tight as he lifted her chin up with the tip of his knife. It was cold and sent shivers down her spine.

But surprisingly, she relaxed under his hold, tears falling on her cheeks.

"You know what....kill me then." She said, eyes still shut tight "All my life, I've been strictly following what everyone says. Look where it got me."

Haechan scoff, the knife cutting a small part of her neck "Not so fast." He whispered, voice husky "I'd rather have fun with a breathing girl than a dead corpse."

She was yanked inside a run down building, thrown against the wall and she slid down on the ground at the sharp pain in her back. Haechan crouch down next to her, spinning the knife between his fingers.

"Take off your clothes." He demanded.

She stared at him, unblinking, until her eyes turned red and teary.

"I will do it for you." He remained emotionless as he reach to unbutton her stiffly ironed uniform "Isn't this what you were chasing me for? So I would touch you all over your body? Girls like you who spend their time buried in books love bad boys, don't they."

She slap his hand away, tears silently falling. Haechan held the collar of her uniform, forcefully pulling her weak and limp body up.

"I haven't done anything. Why are you crying already. Dumb shit." He threw her against the wall and she fell on her knees again, bitting her lips to stop any sound from escaping her lips.

She hates him. Terrified of him. Loathes him.

Haechan silently slump down on the wall next to her, sharply sighing and closing his eyes

"Leave before I change my mind."