Part 16

Coras POV.

i woke up snuggled between the two boys, the warmth they both let off was making me not want to wake up at all. i turned over to see that Tommy was just laing there awake, i snuggled into him taking a deep breath before i shot up.

"we need to go, i...i just have a bad feeling, we need to go" i  crawled down to the end of the bed before pulling my shoes on to my feet before getting frustrated with trying to tie them up so quick, i flopped back down and placed my hands on my face.

"Cora, dont worry. we're going to get some lunch then we'll be on our way" Thomas said patting me on the shoulder before he crouched down in front of me tying my shoes for me.

"Tommy im so tired of all this, Cranks, WICKED, right arm...im just so tired" i sat up and rubbed my stomach, i felt a kick. i smiled and grabbed thomas' hand and placed it on my stomach...his eyes seemed to light up when the baby kicked.

"i felt it, my god you really do have a tiny human in you" he laughed towards the end, i smirked before i stood up and woke brenda and Jorge up.

"rise and shine, lets get some lunch and vamous" i smiled while waking them up, they groaned about it but got showered and dressed. i sat down on the bed next to Minho, i stroked his hair before i leaned down next to his ear.

"minho, its time to wake up" his eyes fluttered open and he rolled over to the other side. i shrugged and got up.

"okay thomas i tried you try now." Tommy smiled and jumped up and down on the bed, Minho groaned before kicking Tommys leg out from under him. he fell off the bed laughing out in pain, i walked over and helped him up.

"Minho get up were getting food and leaving after" i spoke kicking him leg that was hanging off the edge of the bed.

"fine" he groaned getting out of bed and throwing his shirt on as well as his shoes. we were all ready and headed out to this nice cafe a bit further down the road. we all got a hot drink and a Muffin, i felt the water in my mouth rise when i saw the muffin.

"i cant wait to eat this" i laughed out as we walked over to a table in the back corner of the room. we all squished into the booth and sat in silence for a bit eating and drinking. i noticed tommy starring at this old man.

i kicked his foot and raised my eyebrow at him. he shook his head. i turned to speak to Jorge and Brenda.

"you guys mentioned an antidote when we arrived here, what does it do?" i mumbled out quietly knowing hearing about the flare can set some citizens on edge.

"its called the bliss...it kind of just stops your mind, cause thats where the Virus destroys you" i nodded and saw that tommy stared at the old man every couple of seconds after we were informed.

"His eyes, are glossy..just motionless really" Tommy spoke to me, i nodded and looked before some guards kicked down the door and told everyone to leave. i looked around shocked, the were yelling Flare and Bliss out and get out. 

i followed Jorge and Brenda making sure to follow what they did, i noticed that Minho was beside me but tommy was there only a second ago. i looked around but by the time i did i was already caught in the flow of the crowd.

soon there was No one in the cafe except for Thomas, i looked through the window and knocked on it he just looked at the man then the guards.

"What is that shank doing!" Minho called out, we were all looking through the window to Tommy, he was now talking to the guards and they scanned him....They freaking scanned him.

"They're going to find out he is immune" Brenda mumbled, the guards turned to us and he pointed sending 2 other guards after us. we all immediatly bolted, having to leave tommy. we hid in the alley way down the street we caught our breath as we had to know find what that guard was going to do with tommy.

"he is going to sell thomas back to WICKED" Jorge mumbled as we hastily made our way down alleys and turning left, right and any way possible. Minho turned a different way from us, i followed him and we ran down a alley that was really dark.

"i saw him i swear" he called out to me as we were running, we got into a open street and found tommy standing there with a dead body laying on the ground near him.

"i...i didnt...Wicked...they killed him" Tommy croaked out, i ran over to him and placed his head on my shoulder and rubbed his back.

"its okay now..." i pulled away from him and looked him in the eye.

"Wicked...they said they'll leave you alone..if i go back" i looked him in the eye and i could tell he was seriously considering it. i shook my head and hugged him again.

"lets go back to the hotel" Jorge spoke as he walked out of the Alley, Brenda ran up and hugged thomas i smiled as he embraced her tightly back.

we started walking the long walk back, we were passing through a street when we saw someone at the dead end. everyone stopped as that person stood up and smiled wickedly to us. he held up hi bloody hands with organs of a human.

"where are the guards?" i asked, Jorge shrugged as we quickly moved along.

"that was a Crank in the city...i dont get it" Brenda spoke out herself. we went back to the hotel, i slept on the couch and brenda and jorge had the bed.

"can we check on Newt tomorrow?" i spoke out in the dark, i heard someone sit up in the bed.

"yeah...we will" Jorge spoke softly in the dark, it settled my nerves, my mind wasnt racing with unsettling thoughts...i was at ease after hearing that