NEW HAVEN

Coras POV.

i woke up after sleeping for 3 days after the birth of cynthia, the older women around here say that she did some major damage to my body. i was free to go today, they had wrapped cynthia in a cloth as i walked to my special tree.

"Newt, look this is your daughter, her name is cynthia, she looks like a female you...shes absolutly beautiful" i spoke to Newt, this is the tree where id talk to Newt, nobody knew i did that but i secretly felt like he was just one step behind me.

"Cora!" Minho came running up to me as he saw the baby he smiled before he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"She looks just like him" he mumbled with quakes in his voice, i could tell he saw his best friend in her. i spun around and kissed Minho. it was a quick but loving kiss. we walked down the hill together towards all our make shift homes.

"Cora! Minho!...i i have something to tell you" Tommy had run up to us with a pale face.

"which one of you had the note" he asked with his voice shaking so much like he was about to cry.

"me, i saw the Note i wanted to ask you months ago but i had a feeling you didnt want us to know" he broke down crying.

"Newt was alive, he was in Denver...and..and i killed him" my heart stopped at the words that came out of tommys mouth, tommy was on the floor crying from remembering what he'd done.

i kneeled down and lifted his face up and showed him the baby since brenda was the only one allowed to see it.

"Newt lives with in her Tommy,its okay...we forgive you. you were his friend you did what he asked of you." he stared at the little girl crying, his tears dripped on to her face she was wide awake now looking around at everyone. she grabbed tommys nose making him stop sobbing for a second.

"he'd forgive you to tommy" he hugged me not tightly incase he squashed the baby.

"he said he loves you, loves you forever until your old and the baby is nursing you...he said he'd love you." a tear slipped out of my eyes now.i wiped them away and composed myself.

"he also told me about his limp....he tried to kill himself in the maze...he hated it, hated the place." i heard Minho grip his face as he left sobbing. i stood up taking tommy up with me. i smiled before hugging him.

Cynthia started crying and i gave her to Tommy he looked down at her and started rocking her back and forth and in seconds she was laughing at the sounds he was making.

"she forgives you to, so dont beat yourself up over it" i spoke as we sat in the fields near the make shift houses, we sat there for ages looking up at the cliff with the tombstone...we placed it for every glader we lost, every name we coulf think of was on there.

even the ones who didnt make it through the trans flat.

-----

30 years later.

Cynthia, had travelled to make a new settlement with Minho, tommy and the others, Brenda had a kid of her own now. Minho had left me behind with a lot of force when they said i wasnt well enough to travel.

i wrote a note.

'Newt im dying, Cynthia had damaged my organs and no one was brave enough to try save me from this agony..so i will myself. ill be with you soon my love.

Minho take care of my baby, and dont tell her about this, tell her i died of natural death, i dont want her to see that i suffered. tell her im with her father now...with her father once again... ill miss you all be strong.

please.'

I stood up on the chair looking down at the picture i had of Newt. i placed the rope around my Neck and just whispered something out.

"take care of her Minho...ill be with Newt soon" and the chair fell out from under me.

i struggled for a second before i saw the smiling boy i left 30 years ago standing in fron of me.

***********

the end, thats it guys...ah oh god im crying. Cynthia was 29 then, the population was growing again, there was thousands so they had to spread out to help the resources grow back.

the end guys. let me know what you thought of this trilogy

BUT SPECIAL UPDATE NEWS! The fever code just came out and this prequel has the gladers before the maze.
SO THAT MEANS A PREQUEL ABOUT NEWT AND CORA FOR YOU ALL!!!!