Newts sanctuary

Coras Pov.

we had finally landed, the landing woke tommy up and we had to go wake up Minho. we all walked to the Berg door, Brenda pressed the button and we all stood there watching the hatch slowly creak down, it felt like torture to stand here and watch it.

"this thing is really slow..." Tommy yawned before wipping his face to try and wake him up a bit. 

the sun was in the berg now and it was hot, not as hot as the scorch but defiantly stronger than the sun we felt in Denver. i pulled the sleeves of my sweater up as the door had finally hit the ground, we all piled out and saw 2 guns pointed straight in our direction.

we all held our hands up as they walked closer, they seemed to examine our faces like they were waiting for the flare to just burst out of it.

"what are you doing here?" A man yelled to us, everyone was silent until they raised their gun to Jorges head.

i stepped forward, i hope the world still had common sense. the guns were pointed at me as i looked them straight in the eye.

"we're immune, all of us...we were just hoping to see our friend one last time" i spoke out, i skipped the part of also trying to take him back with us. they nodded and lowered their guns, i stepped back and slowly placed my hands down.

the rest did the same as the guards looked at us.

"well what are you waiting for.." the guard sassed, it seemed like a old man minho thinking every word he said was funny.

"we want you to lead us to where the New cranks would be" Jorge spoke before he flashed his card.

"we'll pay to, you see im a berg pilot and immune" he flaunted his immunity to the world right there and then. The guards seemed to realize what that meant, he was cashed up. the guards seemed to talk about it.

"$5000 we want it there and back" the smaller man spoke this time, his deep voice seemed to boom through out the air. Jorge nodded and gave half of the payment now, the Guards seemed pleased with there deal.

"lets go" they said sweetly as if Jorge would tip them. they opened a door in the giant wall letting us go through first, it all seemed civlized but the further we got in there was more smashed windows and everything.

"so whats your friends name?" the guard asked, i looked over to him.

"Newt, he is blonde and has a limp" i listed off the details i knew about him. the guard turned to look at the rest of the Group.

"okay you stay here, it gets pretty wild further along, we'll go find him and talk to him" and with that the guards headed off, i looked around and saw the houses around us looked decent...a bit.

i turned and saw a man and woman walk out of a house, they didnt look like Cranks at all. they walked up to me and smiled dearly. i smiled back as they came closer.

"are you New here in the sanctuary?" the woman asked me politly, i smiled and nodded. i felt bad lying to her but i didnt want to be attacked or something.

"and your with child." she spoke placing a hand on my stomach, i looked down as she softly placed her hand.

"yes, the father is in here, we asked the guards if they could find him for me" i spoke they looked up and he hugged his wife closer.

"thats truely like a love story" she smiled before these crazed screams and banging on drums sounded near by. they both returned into their house and locked the door. i watched as they blocked the windows as well.

the guards came back not looking that fussed about the screams, they were both talking when they realized we were all looking at them.

"your friend doesnt want to see you" the guard shrugged as he tried to walk past.

"we'll pay you $10,000 more if you take us and watch the area" the guards obviously greedy for the money.

"deal follow us and be careful, dont get your limbs taken off" he laughed as we walked further into the crank sanctuary, we saw more people, starring at us and laughing. it made me feel self-consious a bit but their brains are being eaten away so i didnt mind.

we walked to this Bowling alley place and the guards stopped before nodding into the building that had vegetation growing all over it.

"your friends in there, the last bowling lane" they sent us in and some of the cranks noticed us as we walked to the last bowling lane. they touched us as laughed following before getting bored with us.

we made it over to Newt, i looked at him, his clothes were tattered as he stood in a group of cranks laughing. he spotted us and looked directly at us causing all the cranks to turn and look at us. i took a step forward slowly making my way to Newt.

Once i got to him i placed my hand on his cheek, he stared at me and i saw his eye lighten as he pulled me in for a hug before he pulled back and placed his hand on my stomach.

"Newt...i need you, i cant do this without you" i spoke as the tears rolled down my face, he shook his head as he wiped the tears away.

"i cant, i belong here now" i nodded and squeezed his hand before walking back over to Minho and the others. Newt saw thomas and his eyes instantly darkened, his face and body instantly tensed before he started yelling.

"what are you doing here!" he yelled at thomas, tommy stepped back shocked by what Newt had said.

"I asked one thing of you tommy! one shucking thing and you cant even do that!" i looked at Newt and saw the rage filling him up...but i saw the tears in his eyes. The cranks around Newt asked him if we were hindering him...he shook his head.

"Leave me alone." was the last thing i heard from newt ever, i was never going to hear the love of my lifes voice again. we left the bowling alley, i hung my head from the tears in my eyes. then the guards told us to run...everything was a blur of emotions.

until we got to the berg were everything just turned inside my mind making my body Numb.