Part 19

Coras POV.

i sat in the Berg as it took off feeling Numb, i didnt feel the cold Metal against my skin all i could do is think of Newt and those Cranks around him. i placed my hand on my cheek and wiped the tears away, i stared at the floor doing nothing for the whole journey.

when we landed i didnt move, they opened the hatch and Minho picked me up. we were Back in Denver now when we walked out a car was driving across the tarmat, they took me from Minho placing a rope around my arms and a bag over my head.

i screamed out for Minho, but all i could here was his muffled yells. i was placed in a car before i felt bodies being placed in next to me, i turned my back to them reaching my hand out for theres, once i found theres i grabbed it and squeezed they squeezed it back.

we were in the car for over half an hour, once the car stopped they got us out from both sides before walking us into a place. once we were all in they took the ropes and bags off of us, i looked up and saw 25 people in the room starring at us.

i saw Teresa, and for the first time this wasnt Wickeds doing. i stood behind Minho holding on to his shirt. i didnt feel like i could show emotions any more, i was at a low after leaving Newt there, after he Yelled and Screamed At tommy.

i let go of Minhos shirt and moved to thomas slipping my hand in his pocket taking the piece of paper and putting it in my bra. before i walked over to Teresa, she stood up and hugged me. i dont trust her but she was my best friend once upon a time.

"you alright?" she mumbled into my shoulder, i shook my head before mumbling back to her.

"Newt has lost it...he was taken to a crank sanctuary. im never going to see him again teresa..." i cried out and ended up crying all over again. she rubbed my back before Minho pulled me away from her.

"we dont need her Pity Cora" Minho hissed out. i nodded as i followed him to a wall and hugged his side. i watched Tommy and brenda walk over to her as she just Minho glare at her. our captives came in and were feeding us.

they gave us all a bread roll and a bottle of water. i mumbled a thank you to them before i could even stop myself, the woman looked at me probably suprised i said it. i looked down at the breed before the other decided to talk to the captures. 

but of course the glader way we dont do things without a epic battle before we become victorious. i mean thats how it always seems to go. i slid down the wall and just watched, the Numbness in my brain returned it felt like i was just watching a movie.

my eye lids felt heavy and soon enough i could only hear what was happening, the people are part of the Right arm and were all immune then everything went black. the next thing i remember was waking up with the intrusion of water in my mouth.

i coughed and spat the water out, feeling weak as i looked around, Minho was giving me water and this older woman was Kneeling Next to me she gripped my arm and checked for my pulse. my ears had seemed to activate again.

"shes pale and her body isnt reacting that well. this baby is straining her body, how far along is she" i turned my head a bit to look around but there faces were the closest things i could see.

"its getting to 5 months soon" Minho squeezed my hand, i placed my hand behind me and tried to sit up.

"No honey, your body is suffering from the sun and the child you have to rest" the lady made me lay back down. i looked at minho with worry in my eyes i felt completely panicked, i didnt want my last piece of Newt to vanish.

"am i dying" i mumbled she smiled and shook her head.

"your body is straining itself, have you been running a lot?" i nodded and she placed her hand under her chin.

"your body just needs some rest. you've got a lot of responsibility in your stomach, this little person could end up saving us all some how" she smiled brushing my hair out of my face before she stood up and left Minho in charge of me.

i saw Jorge walk over.

"hey old man, good to see that i may possibly die before you" i laughed out to ease the situation.

"your not dying." Minho spoke.

"But she didnt tell me i was going to live either, she avoided the topic." i hissed back to him before Jorge got comfortable.

"well your not going to die any way. your stronger than you think" he spoke in a serious tone.

"where is Brenda and Tommy?" Minho looked to Jorge and jorge sighed before rubbing his stumbly face.

"they went into denver to talk to the leader of the right arm. denver has been over taken by Cranks since we were there" i tried to sit up again but they both held my shoulder down, Minho looked down.

"Newt might be there let go of me" i squirmed before feeling weak again, i guess i did have to rest...id be no use to anyone if i cant go 5 seconds without feeling weak.

"the right arm has just told us the plan and thomas is in the berg as we speak deactivation wickeds weapons. tonight once we confirm thomas has done it correctly then we travel through the night before we attack" Jorge explained it all to me before they both left my side.

i pulled the note out from my bra and opened the Note that Newt gave tommy, i unfolded the paper only to find the reason why Newt was acting like that towards tommy.

if you've ever been my friend kill me