Part 11

Coras POV.

i woke up with the Berge rumbling around, i slowly rised up to lean on my hands. i Groaned when the sun outside the window shon right into my eyes. i rubbed them before dragging my feet off the side of the bed, i slowly got up and leaned against the wall looking out the window to see a giant wall.

"Great another bloody wall." i mumbled before i opened the door and walking into a bathroom looking at the state of myself, i touched my face where there were Bruises, i saw a scar from the cut that the Cranks in the Scorch put on me. i looked down and stripped off of my clothes stepping into the shower.

i hung my head down and watched the water flow off my hair, i took a breath as i placed my hand on the taps, i flicked my wrist and turned both off at the same time. i sighed and got out into the freezing cold air.

i grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body. i looked myself in the mirror and saw that i was no longer a child, i couldnt be..not with what i had seen. i looked down at my fist as i then launched my fist into the Mirror, i looked up and saw how dark my eyes were in the cracks of the mirror.

i turned the tap on and rinsed my bloody hand under it, it didnt stop the bleeding but it at least washed the wound. there was a Knock on the door and i sighed running my hand through my hair. i gripped both sides of the sink and just breathed for a bit letting the rage flow through me.

it was pent up inside of me, Newt is turning into a Crank, Teresa is on Wickeds side and...they just left us in there to Die. i stood up and got dressed back into my old clothes and opened the door, i had the Towel draped over my arms so it'd cover my hand.

"Hey what took you so long to open the door, i heard something smash in there?" Brenda was at the door trying to look behind me, i looked down and her gaze followed, her hand steadily gripped the towel and pulled it off.

"i didnt mean to" i mumbled out, she ushered me back into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. she sat me down on the toilet lid she opened one of the cupboards as she got out a bandage wrap.

"i cant bare it Brenda, watching my Friends betray and left us to die...and watching Newt tearing himself apart inside out..i cant bare to just stand and watch it" i mumbled as she had finished wrapping my hand up.

"some things people have to fight themselves, but they dont fight alone, give them support is some times just enough to help" i smiled at Brenda before i tugged my sleeve down to cover my hand. i knew Newt would be mad at me for doing that but it was pure Rage, i couldnt help it.

"Girls? you both in there, We heard the smash...just wondering if your fine" Jorge was at the door obviously the boys had sent another messenger, i just nodded to Brenda as she walked over to the door and held me above the hand as she lead me out.

"yeah just...dont go in there one of the lights broke thankfully Cora was still in the shower and wasnt hurt" Brenda smooth criminal, Jorge nodded and used the Keys to lock the door to that bathroom. either Jorge doesnt Know brendas lying face or he actually believes her.

"come on, were going to be heading out soon" Brenda Lead the way in going up the the berge door, when we got there the boys were all sitting and starring at something each. when we walked in i smiled at all of them before they all abruptly stood up.

"You okay?" they all bombarded me with questions surrounding what they had heard.

"im fine, the lights just burst" i nodded and smiled. Brenda Nodded to as she let go of my arm now.

"thank god, we thought someone had broken in and taken you or something" Tommy laughed out, it sounded absolutly rediculous.

"so we're going out into Denver or what?" i asked they all Nodded and Jorge opened the door we all piled out  But Jorge stopped Newt at the door.

"Newt you...you have to stay here, the people in the city arent immune but arent sick. you'll cause an outbreak" Newt looked down, he pushed Jorges hand away before nodding.

"i understand i would become the most wanted man in Denver if i went in!" he Stood in the door way and i ran up, i wrapped my arms around his Neck and kissed him whispering in his ear.

"dont worry, we will come back and get you, it'll be fine" i let go and ran back down the berge door, Newt smiled and pressed the button and the door rised back up into position.

"so whats the plan?" i questioned as we walked across the tarmat for other Berges i suppose, since Jorge parked the furthest away cause of Newt.

"We find Hans..thats the first part of the plan, Getting those things out of all your heads" Brenda spoke as we entered a door, a loud speaker voice sounded through out the room. i whinced at the suprise of her voice but then listened carefully. she spoke about tests to see if we had the flare or not. 

these tests didnt seem to faze us as we really had nothing to Hide except Newt. Brenda tapped me on the shoulder.

"once we get in here dont say a word about being a 'munne. thats what people who havent caught the flare call people like us." By this time Jorge had also stopped listening to the loud speaker and instead to the warning Brenda was giving us.

"yeah cause muchachos like us get offered jobs that make millions" he mentioned before pressing his face to a machine that had come out the wall before walking through a door that shut immediatly behind.

****

CHALLENGE TWO TODAYS IS.... FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF! 

my favourite thing about myself is my Neck i have a french kind of mole on my Neck that often gets me asked if im a French model! haha