Part 17

Coras POV.

i woke up super early, eager to set out to see Newt again, i woke everyone up and each one of us had a shower this morning since we were finally leaving this place, i got in the shower and smiled to myself about all the times Newt had been in them with me.

i stepped out and dried myself, i wrapped the towel around my body and looked at myself in the mirror. i squinted looking at the scar on my face rubbing it before i re-wrapped my hand before i dropped my towel getting dressed.

i walked out and let tommy go into the bathroom. i fiddled with my hair as i opened the window and let the wind attempt to dry my wet hair. i felt the breeze and smiled to myself as i rubbed my stomach.

"you ready to go?" Jorge asked tommy who had hopped out of the shower after 7 minutes in there, we all stood up and made our way out of the hotel. i smiled and danced with Minho down the street when we heard cars drive past with their music loud.

"these people need to turn their music down, to stop these two idiots from dancing down the street" Jorge joked before i pretended to be hurt.

"well at least we get music while we walk cause its boring other wise" Tommy mentioned, i smiled nodding in agreement, i mean the last time i heard anything close to music was the boys banging on drums at the bonfire in the Glade.

"i like it. Jorge your just old" Brenda laughed out as she patted his shoulder, he shrugged her off as we all laughed, it must suck that Jorge has to be stuck with 4 teenagers for ages. i smiled as Minho swept me off my feet and twirled before putting me down.

---

soon we reached the security borders of Denver and i was the first one to leave through the security check, i had to wait for Jorge to come through so we could head to the berg, i tugged on him while trying to run.

"Come on Jorge....Hurry up"i kept tugging, Minho and the rest were just smiling watching me attempt to make Jorge move faster than the gramps he almost is. i let go and ran to the Berg myself, i waited and held my hand on the metal.

Jorge Finally made it and Opened the door i jumped in when the door was half way down, i walked in and froze on the spot. all i saw was a small Note laying on the floor, no Newt...just a piece of paper.

i Fell to my knees as the tears began bawling out, i felt enraged that he would leave and just.... everyone piled on to the Berg and by now they probably all saw me bawling my eyes out. i saw my hands shake as i reached forward to grab the note.

'im going, bounty hunters have come to take me to a place i belong now...a crank sanctuary. dont worry Cora, i will always love you'

i crumbled the note up and threw it across the room, Brenda came up and hugged me i tried to thrash out of her grip but i became so weak all i could do is grip her shirt and cry into her shoulder. i heard someone walk past over to where i threw the Note and opened it.

they scrunched it in there hand and marched down the Berg. 

"Minho, Wait!" Thomas called before running down the berg after him, i heard a door slam and tommy banging on the door for Minho to let him in. i released Brendas shirt and stood up slowly gripping the wall of the Berg making my way down to the room me and Newt had stayed in only a couple of days ago.

i shut the door once i was in, wipping my eyes as i crawled on to the bed and wrapped myself up in the blanket, it still smelled like him. my tears dampened the pillow i was laying on, the door opened and i saw a tear stained face come into the room. 

i sat up and opened my arms for the boy, he crawled and sat in my arms, soaking his beautiful face with more tears.

"Minho, we're going to bring him back." i mumbled as fresh tears appeared in my eyes, soon Minho fell asleep so i laid him down where Newt laid. i then laid down next to him starring at the roof.

"Please Newt, please... dont say that...dont say that you will always love me...dont, i want to be shown." i mumbled out loud before i fell asleep, We'd been in the air for 15 minutes now...15 minuted of Minho crying, the poor boy probably had no tears left.

---

i woke up 30 minutes later and walked out of the room leaving Minho in there, i saw that we were close to a mountain looking area. i walked down to the area in front of the piloting area. i saw Tommy curled up in a corner asleep.

i walked to Jorge and Brenda. they turned and i felt the atmosphere lighten a bit.

"thomas decided, he wanted to get Newt back so were going to the closest Crank sanctuary." Brenda smiled as she gripped my hand, my hand was covered in wounds but thankfully they didnt hurt as much so i didnt have to wear the bandage.

she nodded and let go before turning back to the front. i looked out and saw trees that were as green the grass, darker and there was more of it.

"we're 5 minutes away from landing so if you want to prepare..." Jorge spoke i nodded and made my way to the closest bathroom looking at my puffy red eyes, i splashed my face with water before i just felt my eyes.

We are coming Newt, and your going to be fine...i promised