Part 2

Coras POV.

i shut the door behind me and Newt, i turned and examined the room looking for anything that might resemble a Camera or microphone.

"Newt he has just left us in here, this is to weird for wicked" i cross my arms pacing back and forth, he sat down on the bench rubbing his top lip. i stood and looked at him for a moment before i sighed and grabbed the clothes they'd left for me, i took them into one of the shower blocks with a towel and took a quick shower.

"Cora, we havent seen any one, arent you worried?" Newt spoke from the shower next to me, i rested my head against the wall and breathed, the pressure of all of this was building. working its way up my neck.

i felt like i was going to be sick, i stood up and just let the water soak me before i responded to Newt.

"we are in this concrete maze Newt, there is no way we'd be able to find the others unless WICKED wanted us to...just, they all know how to handle themselves if they've made it this far" i wrapped my arms around my body before i reached down and turned the shower off.

i dried myself off looking down at my stomach, i was roughly 3 months right around now. my stomach was defiantly getting much harder to hide.  it was like id been eating for 3 until i was full, it was almost like a ballon..i was starting to be filled with something.

i rested my hand there rubbing it before smiling. i reached down and slipped into the bra and underwear they gave me. then i lifted the sweater they'd given me, it looked old but like it was made to look like that, it bagged in all the right places to help hide the bump for at least another week. it was acompanied by some black leggings and a pair of brown combat boots... they reminded me of the maze.

i stepped out and sat on the bench waiting for Newt to finish and the Rat man to come and collect us from here. Newt stepped out looking like a normal teenage Boy, i stood up and looked him up and down before smiling at him.

"you..you look like you havent been through so many trials....you look handsome" i smiled from cheek to cheek as he looked down at what he was wearing. he looked up to me before smiling before pulling me into a hug.

"your stomach is nearly showing...3 months roughly" i nodded before gripping his shirt, i was scared there was 6 months to go...what if we arent safe by then. there was a knock on the door before Rat man pushed it open.

"Time is up, you two look very Smart. Cora...you have matured a lot since we last met, how is your growth going...stomach wise" Rat man tried to smile like he actually cared but it looked frightning, i looked up to him and Newt pulled me in protectivly.

"you know?"  i questioned before he raised an eyebrow and turned away gesturing for us to follow him.

"of course, we all know here at Wicked. we wouldnt miss your child for anything...it may have all the patterns we ever needed, thomas' patterns scientifically wont even match your childs" Ratman spoke about using our childs brain to save the world...

"No way in hell am i ever letting you touch my child Rat man!" Newt yelled as we walked behind him, he turned and stopped at a door.

"something might change your mind in the future." he spoke while opening the door and ushering us in. We walked in and saw everyone, i saw Minho sitting against a wall by himself. Id expect him to cheese his way into one of group B's hearts.

"Minho!" i called out and waved running down to him, he smiled and got up as i ran into a hug with him, Newt followed behind walking. he nodded to Minho and he Nodded back, we all sat down.

"what happened to you two?" Minho asked, i sat back and looked at Newt.

"we were left in a room for weeks, you?" i questioned him back.

"same...uh, hows the thing going" he asked on the down low, i looked down and grabbed his hand placing it on my stomach.

"growing." i mumbled before i turned back around as Newts voice frightened me being close.

"Wicked want the kid...they want my kid, Minho." Newt spoe harsh, his voice breaking at times. Minho looked shocked and sat back putting his hands behind his neck thinking.

"Why?" was all he could manage out of his mouth.

"the Killzone patterns, apparently they think since its mine and Newts kid its patterns will be twice as good as any of ours." i thought about it why saying it, either way our decision is a sacrafice..sacrafice my child for the sake of the world, or sacrafice the world for my child.

"it'll be fine Cora, we will do everything in our will to protect the kid" Minho said placing his hand over mine, i nodded and sat there looking down at the floor. tears were threatning to fall from my eyes.

"i know...i know you will i trust you both." i mumbled out as a tear slipped out from my eye, i wipped it away before i looked up to see Teresa with Group B starring at us. i looked at her for a second before i looked down again.

" have you seen any sight of Brenda or jorge?" Newt asked Minho, I Looked over to him as he shook his head.

"Hadnt seen any living person since i got in this room thanks to the Ratman" he spoke looking Newt dead in the eyes, i saw Frypan and waved down to him before Rat Man Pushed Tommy through the door. 

everyone stopped for a second before they went back to speaking between themselves, we all looked to thomas before he spotted us nodding and jogging over to us, he sat down and told us about his experience for the weeks.

"Tommy, we have something urgent to-" i got cut off by the Rat mans cough as he straightened up some papers.

"i have some very important News to tell all of you" Rat man scanned his eyes around the room before they landed on us. he smirked before coughing again and fixing up his tie. he put his finger to his mouth when we stared back.

*******************

so yes this is late for today BUT I CAN EXPLAIN!

SO MY SLINT HEAD OF A DOG GOT INTO OUR FARM AREA OF OUR YARD AND KILLED MY CHICKENS! UGH.

so ive found 2 dead ones... :C and 3 alive one only just returned an hour ago but 5 are still missing. the sad news is the one who would sit on my shoulder as i fed them..i found her burried.

im really depressed about it but that probably also cause i havent taken my anti-depressants in days.

im also nearly on 10,000 READS! like thats crazy. its on my first book and it has barely even been 3 months. Also who else has noticed that the weeks fly by in the story like...shouldnt cora only just be 2 months but im making her already 2 weeks pregnant in the glade. yep