Part 13

Coras POV.

i looked down at my blood soaked mand before i glanced up and noticed Gally staring at me. i raised my eyebrows at him and he seemed to choke on his words before they all piled out.

"we have a spare one of those in the bathroom if you want" he mumbled out i stood up from the floor finding my way to the bathroom. once i was in i locked the door and walked over the sink and Mirror, i looked up before opening the cabnet behind it and found the bandage.

i turned the sink on as i started unwrapping my hand, the blood stared dripping from the sides of my hand, i watched as the once crystal state water turned ruby red. i removed the rest of the bandage and threw it in the corner of the room.

i slowly placed my hand under the water, clenching my teeth together to stop the pain from being vocalised. once my hand wasnt red, i wrapped it in a towel before i wrapped the New bandage on before looking up and Fixing my hair.

i walked out of the bathroom before sitting down again, Gally watched me carefully, i knew he wanted to ask me something else but he probably knew it would be a bad idea with Minho here to cause Minho would probably get upset to.

"How'd you know we were here?" Tommy spoke out, Gally stopped glancing at me at fully concentrated.

"how do i know your not going to punch me to almost death again" gally crossed his arms being the Slinthead he always was.

"Gally answer the question" i spoke out glaring at him. he flickered his gaze between us before he looked down to his lap.

"a little bird told me" he spoke out. i sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"you mean Teresa told you we'd be here" Minho asked, Gally raised his head and nodded. i wasnt interested in this talk any more it was obvious from this point on.

"who are these Right arm people?" i asked, Stopping the flow of the other conversation. everyone turned their attention to Gally.

"well you know when you guys left me to die with wicked? yeah the Right arm came and saved me from there...they are a organization against WICKED." i nodded, as i watched Gallys Mouth move. an organization against wicked huh? 

"why havent they done anything against Wicked then" Brenda spoke, i glanced at her she had her hands tightly clasped together. i reached my hand over and touhed her arm, it hurt when i touched her but i wanted to be there for her like she was for me.

"well not all of us are immune, so it takes a while to get the numbers up to make an attack like that" Gally had never said anything that sounded so adult like.

"and those who are Immune...they are slowly going missing, we think WICKED is taking the immune" i turned to Gally wide eyed. They were going to do the Trials all over again.

"We have to go..." i spoke as i stood up, everyone else followed suit and all headed to the door. once they were out Gally grabbed my fore arm.

"Hey cora...um im sorry for everything" i turned and looked to him, i nodded as i slowly embraced him in a quick hug.

"im sorry for just leaving you there" i mumbled into his ear as i stepped back, he looked sad but stronger than ever.

"Uh can i ask you something?" i nodded as i held my hand on the door knob.

"Where's newt?" was all that he wanted to ask, i glanced back quick showing a smile.

"he...he isnt Immune gally, he is going Crazy"  was all i said before i stepped out of the appartment and made my way down the stairs and met with the others at the front door to this place.

"im suprised this place didnt crumble while we were in there" Minho joked, i smiled as we started walking down the main street to get to a hotel for the Night.

"Jorge how can you afford all of this?" i questioned as we watched cars occasionally driving by, when we got closer to the richer part of Denver we started seeing more people and cars. we walked down a back ally before stopping at this Hotel.

"Cause im immune, do you know how much we get paid. also im a Berge pilot" he Winked before he paid for a room for 5 nights. we all walked down the hall to Room number 7, we opened the door and saw a double bed and a couch.

"Dibs the bed!" Brenda called out, everyone sighed except Jorge. he was obviously to old to be sleeping on the Floor so he got to sleep in the bed, Plus he has know Brenda forever supposedly.

"i dibs the couch then" i called, the boys both Groaned as they relised the floor was the only thing left. i laughed before Jorge decided we rotate the sleeping positions. Jorge and Brenda in the bed Tonight and then Me, Minho and Thomas the Next. 

"why do we have to sleep with a girl!" i smirked and sat down on the couch.

"cause you wouldnt dare try anything on Newts girl." Brenda laughed out.

"plus if we let you sleep with Brenda you'd be slintheads about it. you can sleep with Jorge if you like?" i laughed as they both pulled faces. we all got comfortable into tonights sleeping spots, we asked for extra blankets so we each had a blanket for the night.

i tossed and turned in the night but i couldnt sleep without feeling bad for leaving Newt in the Berge all alone. i felt my stomach and felt a kick, i was 4 months pregnant now, they flew by...but of course they would when each day was spent thinking about survival.

this wasnt going to be Wickeds baby, it was going to be Mine and Newts.

************

i finished the kill order and UGH THE EMOTIONS

dudes its like hilarious cause looking for these photos as examples for you guys it just becomes hiliarious if my family looks at my history. looking up porn would be easier to explain than 4 months pregnant