Part 6

Coras POV.

Newt and Minho hadnt settled down at all they both had to big a ego at this moment to let it just slide. Newt walked up to minho and punched him straight into the face, i panicked and cupped my face before i realized what was going on in front of me.

Minho had pushed Newt down and was punching him, Thomas and Brenda grabbed Minho and dragged him off, i went to look at Newt as he pushed me away.

"are you two 5 year olds!" brenda Screamed at them both. Newt looked down and Minho just kept trying to get at Newt.

"He bloody started it!" Minho yelled back earning him a smack on the back of the head from brenda, Newt had gotten up and left the room walking down the corridor as which he had before, Thomas moved me to the side saying a quick "Excuse me" and chasing after him down the corridor.

i walked back in and looked at Minho. he looked back at me before he sighed and dropped his head.

"Minho, he is slowly losing his mind and the last thing he will remember of you were fighting! your a bigger slinthead than Gally was" i scolded him as i placed both hands on the wall, leaning against it breathing.

"im sorry" Minho mumbled, i turned my head over my shoulder to look at him i brought it back down before taking a deep breath.

"doesnt matter, its done now" I spoke and he nodded i turned to look at the doorway just watching the darkness outside the door before Tommys face appeared. i raised an eyebrow at him and he shook his head.

"he said he just needs to be alone for a while to breath" he came into the room punching Minho in the chest.

"idiot" i smirked at how he got scolded by thomas too. Brenda was starting to pack some of the spare ammo for the guns. i started packing some to, i grabbed a box placing it on the floor looking through the contents in there.

I head foot steps come into the room i looked up and saw Newt, he tapped Tommy shoulder and gave him an envolope, i stood up as tommy was going to open the letter.

"dont open it now!" Newt called to him, he stoped and folded the letter placing it into his pocket. Newt walked over and hugged me i rested my forehead on his shoulder.

"you okay now?" i mumbled into his chest he pulled back and just nodded before walking over to minho.

"you okay?" Newt had spoken first and kindly offered Minho a hand shake.

"i guess you crank" he mumbled, Newt smiled before sighing in relief.

"good that" i turned to brenda who was smiling to herself watching their act of Bromance, i stood up and nudged her with my elbow.

"you've taken a fancy for one of my boys when we were out in the scorch havent you?" i smirked wriggling my eyebrows when she looked at me.

"no way, look at them Punching each other one moment hugging and stuff the next they are unpredictable" he listed excuses off but i knew Tommy had feelings for brenda but he was to stupid to know that feeling was love.

"you love him, you want to marry him, you want to kiss him." i started singing quietly next to her, she glared at me and i laughed holding my hands up as i collected as much ammo as i could, i bumped tommy and nodded over to brenda.

"go collect some ammo over there" i suggested, Brenda heard and looked back at me. i smiled and leaned against the door.

"Maybe i should to" Minho spoke but i held his chest, has this shank forgot about tommy and brendas hours down in the tunnel together.

"Nah your not as bad a fire as tommy is" he Nodded and went back to searching for something else we could use. i laughed to myself thinking about when were finally out Brenda and tommy dont have to worry about wicked or any thing they can be together without a care in the world.

"Newt, can we uh talk outside" i nodded to the door and he smiled and walked out, we were both now in the dark corridor facing each other.

"Newt, the pain...its getting worse, my stomach is growing to much for a teenage body...Its painful" i complained to Newt, i knew i didnt want him to know about the pain i was in but i couldnt help it maybe he knew a way to stop it..or better maybe brenda does.

"Brenda..." i yelled to the girl inside the room.

"yeah" she called back.

"can you come here, i need to ask your memory filled brain something" i nodded to Newt to tell him i was fine and he could return to the boys. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it before walking in letting my hand slide out the further he walked away.

"whats up girl" she swung out of the door and leaned against the wall next to me.

"you Know about..." i looked down to my stomach and she raised an eyebrow.

"i know about what?" i sighed and grabbed her hand placing it on my stomach, finally having a girl around was better than complaining to a boy. Brenda got where i was coming from as the boys just had to nod and say sorry plus its a bit awkward explaining what a period is to a boy with no memory.

"OH that!" she whispered in a yelling kind of tone. i nodded and let go of her hand.

"my body is killing me, the pain of this...this stomach isnt meant for a teenage body" i my eyebrows raised in a worried fashion as a wave of pain rushed through my body, i held the wall and shut my eyes breathing.

"is there something you know about that could possibly-"

"Numb the pain...yeah i think so but we'd have to go find it" i nodded and held my stomach as brenda swung into the room telling the boys we were going to find some medicine for a headache. ah girls i have no memory of them but 'girls are awesome'.

**********
Ahhh dudes so last night by the time i post this i was getting annoyed with my hair so i kind of chopped it all off...like a lot of it, it reached my belly button and i have a really long torso now its above my shoulders....ehhh.

also look at them as chicks.