Chapter Four

It's been about two weeks since I've left set. I'm back home with my family and friends. I guess I thought I'd be more excited..

Erana has been so short with me. She refuses to facetime which honestly blows. I haven't heard her voice since we last said goodbye and I'd quite literally do anything to hear it once more.

Thinking about her, I grab my phone to shoot her a text. I lay on my sofa and try to come up with something to get her attention.

Mia-
Erana, guess what!!!

I send it and only a few seconds past before the bubbles pop up indicating she's typing.

Erana-
Hi Mia I might have trouble guessing might as well tell me now xxxx

Mia-
I miss you!

I hesitate to send but it's like my finger sent before my mind could decide if I wanted to or not. After I sent it, it actually took her a few minutes to even reply.

Erana-
Miss you too! How's life been?

I smile at her reply and quickly go to answer her question. I'm excited she's actually asking me something and trying to hold a conversation...

God I sound crazy.

Mia-
Been better :( Can't stop thinking about yo-

I quickly delete it and retype it..

Boring!! Kinda miss piglet more than you at this point

I send it and watch her immediately start to type, she was obviously waiting for my response.

Erana-
Same here. Hate to say I miss working but I really do. Also, piglet doesn't miss your abusive ass

I giggle at her remark.

Mia-
I miss it too!! Can't wait to get back. & that's rude, I'm gonna get myself my own stuffed animal then.

Erana-
Please do!!! I don't like sharing

Mia-
I'm surprised you even remembered to grab the thing when you left LOL

Erana-
This convo is over

Mia-
Cry babyyyy much? Answer my call maybe? Or are you too busy being bored?

Erana-
Fuck off lol, I'm actually busy trying to find a lover piglet needs a step dad (or mom) we are getting lonely!! 😡 How's your bf?

I read the text over and over again before even trying to come up with a response.

What does she mean step "mom"??? She never really talked about her sexuality, but I guess it makes sense. It almost makes me upset she's into girls but not into me.. I'm not sure why I feel that way but I can't help it.

Mia-
He's good I honestly think he's getting sick of me

Erana-
Why's that?

Mia-
Kinda ignores me half the time, like you lol

Erana-
I don't ignore you Mia. Just not sure what to say.. I'm sorry you think I am.

Mia-
You always know what to say?

Erana-
Not true. Also your bf... sounds like a douche!

Mia-
He's not!! I promise! I think I'm the douche

Erana-
Wouldn't doubt it lol