Chapter Sixteen

The days pass before I knew it. We were now 5 and a half months into filming, less than half a month remained on set.

"Babeeee" I say and grab Erana's hand pulling her over to me.

"What's so important," She asks with a smile and I grab my phone setting it on the table propped up facing us.

"You know this dance right?" I ask and play her the sound.

"I mean kinda, but if you're expecting me to do it with you, you're gonna have to show me," She insists and I giggle and play the sound in slower motion walking her through the steps.

To be honest, I had no clue what I was doing either. She actually knew a whole lot more of it than me.

We watch it over and laugh at how horrible it was

We watch it over and laugh at how horrible it was. "I thought we did good," Erana laughs and I smile over at her. "Maybe you," I reply and she grabs my phone and watches the few takes we had to do in order for it to even look semi okay.

"My shirt looks so cute on you," She tells me and I smile over to her. "I could say the same," I reply and she leans over kissing my lips softly.

"When are we meeting Sarah?" I ask and she looks down at my phone turning it off before shrugging. "I'm not sure I'm pretty sure she was shooting for around 3," She tells me and I take back my phone checking the time.

"Well in that case," I say seeing that we had an hour until 3.

I climb on top of her and she slips her hands under my shirt.

"Honey's I'm home!" Sophia shouts and I jump up off of Erana and look to her guilty.

"Did I interrupt something?" She asks closing the door behind her. She had a bag in her hand and a set of keys in the other.

"No we were just messing around," Erana says and I look down to her furrowing my eyebrows.

Why would she lie? Why couldn't she just tell her? She's close to Sophia so I assumed she had mentioned something about me but I guess I was wrong.

"I mean it's fine if you weren't I don't care," Sophia says walking to our kitchen setting down the groceries.

"A brilliant actress once said, 'I know sexual tension when I see it' and that right there is some heavy sexual tension," She laughs and grabs a cig putting it in her mouth before lighting it.

"Relax, I'm just kidding," She says as we both stare at her nervously.

"Here it looks like you need it," She says as she tosses me the lighter and a box of cigarettes. "Thank you," I say and smile over to her pulling one out. "You too Rana," She mentions and I look over to her Erana and hand her the box and light my cig before handing her the lighter.

"Is there a reason for your unexpected company?" I ask walking over to Sophia sliding into a stool as I set my arms down on the counter and stare up to her. "I brought wine?" She says and pulls it out. "Sounds like a good enough excuse for me," I laugh and take it looking at the label.

"Okay now that it's just us.." Sophia says and I turn to see the empty couch.

"What is her problem? I mean I know it's scary and all but who would be ashamed of being with someone like you!?" She assumes and I furrow my eyebrows trying to look confused at her words but in all actuality I agreed with her completely. "I- I don't know what you mean," I stutter and she rolls her eyes. "God down play that card, I won't tell anyone," She assures me as she turned to grab two glasses setting them down.

I nod before telling her the truth.

"You know I always knew something was up with you two I mean everyone does it's always a nice conversation filler when you guys aren't around but damn.. I didn't realize it was so serious," She says in reaction to what I had told her.

"What's so serious?" I hear Erana say and we both turn our attention to her.

"Oh nothing" I say the same time Sophia contradicting what I had just said.

"You two."

"What about us?" She asks and I look to Sophia almost pleading for her not to say anything.

"Oh nothing.. Wine?" She asks and pulls out a glass for Erana.

"No I wanna know? What's so serious about Mia and I?" She asks again accepting the wine.

"I told her," I expose myself out of no where and then immediately regret it looking over to her apologetically. I watch as she swallows a lump in her throat and I go to grab her wrist but she pulls away.

"Hey Rana chill, it's fine I'm not like upset or anything? And I'm not gonna go spreading any rumors it's between us, okay?" Sophia attempts to help.

"It's not just your choice to tell people that Mia," She says and I look to her guiltily.

"Erana I-"

"If you can't respect that then find someone else to mess around with," She says before walking off grabbing the glass of wine taking it with her.

"Ouch, I've never seen Erana so on edge before in my life.. Must be serious," Sophia asks sipping her wine.

"You told me you wouldn't say anything," I remind her and she furrows her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah and I won't, I didn't realize that included Erana, she's literally the one who's messing with you Mia and I just want her to realize the importance it is of being proud of who you're with and not ashamed." She tells me and I sip my wine.

"I'm sorry though I didn't mean to start any problems between you two but I do think you need to talk that out with her.." She adds and I look out the window.

God she's so right.. It has been bothering me for so long yet I just ignore it and settle for her because it's what she wants.. What about what I want? Does that just not matter one bit? I mean it never really does with her anyways.

///////
A/N

(I'm in the process of writing a story surrounding Shelby and Toni starting off where the show ends, if you guys could go give it some love I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for all the support❤️❤️)