Chapter Thirteen

I fall into the booth and feel all the eyes on me.

"Mia... Are you okay?" Sarah asks. "She's high!" Shannon assumes and I look over to her, I thought I turned my head quickly but it definitely was slower than I anticipated it to be.

"Maybe just a little," I say and look over to Erana who was completely avoiding me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask and grab her hand. She looks up at me and exhales looking away.

"Go," She demands and I crease my eyebrows out of confusion.

I slide out of the booth and she follows behind me grabbing holding my waist so I could stay upright.

She walks me out to the car and opens up the door for me. She helps me in and climbs in after me.

"What were you doing in the bathroom Mia," She asks after a few seconds pass in silence.

"Nothing Erana I promise," I say and grab her hand.

"Well you're high as shit and we're in a stall alone with a random girl. What do you expect me to think? What would you think?" She asks and I look around trying to find something to lay my eyes on.

"She was just helping me I was talking about you I took a couple hits that's it," I tell her honestly. "Besides why do you even care, you had all that attention why do you even care what I was up to?"

"Seriously Mia.. Come on.. I didn't ask for that and you know it. Can you just not make everything about you for two fucking seconds and realize there's two of us in this relationship," She says raising her voice and I smile.

"Relationship?" I mumble and she looks over at me and exhales as I smile at her and she shakes her head trying not to smile.

"God let me be mad for two seconds," She says and smiles over at me.

"I'm sorry, I promise I'd never do anything to risk losing you," I whisper and try to steady my breathing. The alcohol and drugs were getting the best of me right now.

"I ruined your birthday didn't I?" I ask and she shakes her head in denial. "No you didn't, I promise," She says and grabs onto my hand.

"Did you like those people touching you?" I ask and she looks over to me rolling her eyes. "Oh yeah totally I loved it so much Mia," She replies and I crease my eyebrows swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Oh..." I sigh and she smiles to me grabbing my face softly.

"Mia you're the only girl I want anywhere near my body, you know that," She assures me and leans in kissing my lips.

"Be my girlfriend," I insist and she leans back staring into my eyes. "Geez at least come dance with me a bit more before you try to slide to second base," She laughs and I smile widely pulling her into a hug.

I push her back so that she was now on bottom.

We had an suv so the seats were fairly big.

The door opens and I sit up straddling Erana. I turn to see Sarah with wide eyes at us.

Maybe it was the drugs or alcohol but I didn't realize why she had been so surprised. I climb off of her and Erana sits up and looks at Sarah and then looks to me.

"What?" I mumble and feel a bit nauseous.

"I knew it!" She says and sticks her hand out for Erana to take which she does gladly.

"Can you like keep this between us?" I hear Erana says and I lean against the seat, trying my best not to throw up.

"Of course, but I told you so," Sarah replies and I look over and they're now looking to me.