Chapter Nine

Today's the day.. Our first kiss on screen is being filmed today.. Well in five minutes to be exact.

"Here," Erana says as I play with my hands. I look up to her handing me a mint. It causes me to smile widely and take it. "Are you saying my breath stinks?" I ask lifting an eyebrow at her and she smiles. "I mean no but just in case ya know?"

We're called to position and before I knew it the camera was rolling.

We had a long conversation before the kiss, which took a few shots due to me forgetting lines, as well as her.

We were both a mess usually were on our A game but not today, I wonder why.

Erana says the last of her lines and I wait a second before going for it.

I grab her face and she stumbles back and I pull away.

I swallow a lump in my throat that formed immediately and were called to start back from the last lines again.

"That was my bad, I'm sorry," She mumbles and I clear my throat before waiting to start the scene again.

I don't understand why she's so nervous. She's usually open to doing anything and everything for the sake of entertainment.

The scene begins again and it was time for me to lean in, considering we started where the kiss was supposed to happen no lines needed to be said. Instead of going in slowly I grab her face so she didn't have the chance to back away.

I pull her in close and she steps forward touching my sides gliding up and down.

For the first time ever, I pull away from her. I mean it is in the script for me to do so because if it wasn't I'd stay there forever.

I run off and the scene cuts.

I clear my throat as I approach Erana back in the tents and she inhales sharply.

I decide to not bother her but instead grab some food and a drink to calm myself down as well as light up a cigarette, per usual.

The day ends and the night rises. I stand in the shower and allow the water to travel down my face.

I touch my lips that had just touched Erana's, so freely and loving I miss it already.

She had to have felt something. My heart nearly bursted out of my chest.

I turn off the shower and wait a bit before exiting the bathroom. I wrap my towel around me and walk to the kitchen for some water.

"Have you seen my phone?" Erana asks the second I walk into the living room area.

I look over to her and she looks at me, up and down before looking away.

She definitely just checked me out..

"Uh no I haven't, did you have it here or could you have left it somewhere else?" I ask and continue my walk to the kitchen opening up the fridge.

"No I left it right here literally right here!" She says and slams the coffee table causing me to jump a little and my eyes to go wide.

I've never seen her so angry.. Especially over something so small. "I don't get it I literally it was right fucking here fuck!" She says and buries her face into her hands.

"Hey I'm sure it's somewhere around here it's ok we'll find it," I say and walk over to her.

"No it was right here! It's pointless to look it's fucking pointless!" She repeats herself clearly frustrated. I crouch down beside her and touch her knee causing her to flinch.

"Don't fucking touch me," She says loudly and gets up.

I swallow the lump I had and clear my throat inhaling to calm myself down.

"I just I'm sorry I wasn't trying to..." I stop talking and just watch as she paces around.

She looks at me and shakes her head clenching her jaw, it was quite visible to sense her frustration. Not over a phone but directed at me.

She looked so angry at me.

I swallow again, I was frozen, speechless.

"God Mia!" She grunts and I crease my eyebrows my eyes starting to fill with tears as she walked to me. She inhales and honestly I thought she was ready to punch me in the face.

I hold my towel up with my hand and look at her trying to figure out what had caused all of this.

I get ready to talk but before I could she grabs my face pulling me in, yet again.

It takes me a few seconds to kiss back but I do, trying my best to keep her close before she runs off, like always.

I grab her face as well giving her the same effort she gave me. I pull away and look back and forth between both of her eyes searching for a sign to continue or one to stop.

I watch as she exhales and looks at my lips before looking up into my eyes. I pull her into me again, not saying a word and she doesn't fight it.

For once she's allowing it to happen.

I pull at her tank top she had on and she pulls away to take it off, staring at me before she pulls me into her. She didn't have a bra on so her chest was exposed.

I walk her backwards until her knees cave due to the couch behind her.

I look at her once again and grab the top of my towel, breathing heavily before I untuck it slowly, allowing it to fall to my feet.

I watch as her breathing becomes unsteady and her eyes wander.

She grabs my hand and I straddle her on the couch, one of her hands on my side the other on my lower back pulling me closer.

"Mia" She whispers in between kisses and I shake my head inhaling preparing myself for rejection.

"You're beautiful," She finishes and I exhale as if I was holding my breath.. Maybe I was? I look into her eyes with a soft smile before kissing her again passionately.

I guide one of her hands to my breast and she gladly follows my lead.

I felt so much, it was almost too much for me to even handle.

How was I even breathing?

How was I able to do all of this without my knees giving in?

So much built up tension... Just crumbled beneath us as we made such passionate love.

There's only three words that can come close to describing tonight,

Heaven on earth.