Chapter Eleven

Today's Erana's 21st birthday.

We had a night planned of clubbing with the cast, per Erana's wishes.

"Close your eyes!" I demand as I hold her gift in my hands behind my back.

She was laying in my bed an oversized tee and some underwear on.

Her bed is basically vacant at this point.

I walk over to her and sit on the edge of the bed putting the bag beside her.

"Okay you can look now," I tell her and she shakes her head as she opens her eyes.

"Why did I close them again? You literally have it wrapped," She laughs and I shrug and look to the bag shoving it a bit closer so she'd open it.

The first thing she pulled out was the card which, she decided not to read just yet.

"You really didn't have to get me anything.."

"Oh hush up," I say and she smiles up at me before grabbing the first gift and opening it up.

"I know it's cheesy and all-"

"I absolutely love it," She interrupts me and looks at the photo album I had made, notes on each left hand side and a photo on the right.

I'm glad she likes it because it took me so long.

"Thank you," She whispers and looks through it.

"I'll read it later okay?" She tells me and leans over stealing a kiss.

She grabs another gift and my heart skips a beat as she unwrapped it.

This one I went out on a limb buying.

She opens up the box and sees a gold ring. Her eyes get big and I could tell she thought it meant something more than I had intended.

"Don't worry, it's just a ring no attachments. I saw you eyeing it at the store the other week," I say and grab her hand.

I slid the ring on and she smiles. "So i'm thinking summer weeding, on the beach," She comments and I giggle kissing her hand.

"Keep going," I insist and she nods and grabs another gift.

She opens up a pair of sunglasses and immediately opens them up trying them on.

I snap a few photos of her flaunting her new look and it makes me so happy she's liking her gift so far.

She opens up the pack of cigarettes I wrapped as a joke, signing the box just to make it even better.

I also got her a bottle of expensive wine and a cute shirt.

She loved her gifts, or so she said she did.

"When is everyone coming for dinner?" I ask and she shrugs grabbing the bag and setting it on the floor.

"Until then," She mumbles and holds out her arms and I gladly cuddle up to her.

"Thank you Mia, I loved every little thing," She whispers and kisses the top of my head squeezing me tightly.

We share a breakfast with a few cast mates on our balcony before getting ready for the day, it was delicious by the way.

To be fair, I was already dressed it was Erana who couldn't get out of bed this morning.

I got dressed before I gave her the gifts though, after I did we were stuck like glue so I don't blame her.

I make her a mimosa and then one for myself, I was feeling pure bliss.