Chapter 23

||WARNING: Y'all need some holy water.||

Christmas time.

Guess who's alone at her unit, hell yeah that's me. They asked me to come over but eh I'm not feeling it.

Ryujin told me that she'll finish my work and I told my P.A to have a day off for a few weeks so that I can have some alone time.

I wonder what the girls are up to, I kinda miss them but I gotta heal first.

Time to cook for myself, again, nothing new. As I start to prepare the ingredients, someone came knocking on my door at the middle of me jamming to songs.

Songs about well sex. They're catchy okay, don't judge me and it helps the author write scenes like this.

I took my apron off and walked over to the door, once I opened it I saw Jihyo.

I peeked outside to see if she's with someone.

"I'm alone, idiot." She chuckles and I stared at her before letting her in.

"Hmm, smells good. What are you making?"

"Food."

"Obviously." She took her coat off and I politely grab it and hang it on the rack.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked and started to cook again.

"Spending Christmas here, why?"

I chuckled and continued.

"I'll pack some food for you and the girls, give some to your dear husband."

Believe me when I tell you she was silent the whole time I cooked.

I felt kinda rude so..

"Stay for dinner if you want, it's the least I can do."

"Sure."

I fixed the table and served our food, we prayed and started to eat. I took a glance at her and she was looking so seductive so I avoided her gaze.

Even if I'm looking away I can see her bite her finger and smirk at me as if I'm her dinner.

I cleared my throat and concentrated on eating but I heard something fell.

"Oops.."

Fuck.

"I'll get it, silly me." she stood up and purposely bent over in front of me as she look for that utensil.

I needed some water because I couldn't even swallow properly, it's getting hot in here..

I unbuttoned two of my buttons and fanned myself.

"Found it." she sat down again and continued eating. I stood up and took my plate to the sink.

I can hear her walk towards me so I started washing.

She gave me a backhug and started to sniff me.

"I missed you..." she whispered as she caress my waist.

I shivered and tried to calm down.

"It's getting late, I'll drive you back to the dorm."

"Don't you want me to stay?" she said as she draw little circles using her finger on my tummy.

"I-I want to..but they'll look for you."

"They know I'm here with my daddy.."

I gulped and started to sweat uncontrollably.

"Jihyo, please stop playing me."

"Who said I was?"

"Your husband--"

"I don't have one." I turned around and she immediately claimed my lips. I couldn't hold back anymore so I kissed back aggressively.

I've been longing for this soft lips that I love.

It's been a long time ever since I felt them.

I pulled her closer and roughly pushed her up against a wall, earning a soft moan from her.

"Ugh daddy...see, I knew you missed me as well." she smirked and provoked me.

"Shut up." I kissed her neck gently and marked her.

"T-They'll see that.."

"Let them know you belong to me."

I carried her and took her to my room, pushed her on the bed and took my blouse off, it made her bite her lip and blush.

I crawled on top of her. "Why so red, babygirl?" she pushed my face away and it made me chuckle.

I slowly took her blouse off and kissed her body. "Hmm~" she caressed my hair and kissed the top of my head.

I looked up at her and for some random reason I started to cry.

"I'm sorry.." I hugged her and fixed her clothes, I stood up and dressed as well.

"Hey what's wrong?"

I stayed silent.

"Did I do something?"

"N-no..I did, come on, I'll drive you home."

"Wait we're not done."

"We are, matagal na."

"What? Speak in english please."

"I said let's go it's getting late."

"Y/n, I want you back."

"I want you as well but we can't, Jihyo."

"Well why not?"

"Daniel won't let you go and I can't let you have an affair with me."

"But I love you.."

"I love you more but it's different now, we're just..strangers with memories."

"How could you give us up, I did so much for us, just to be with you, Y/n."

"I'm sorry, I'm such a coward. You don't need someone like me."

"You're unbelievable, I don't know you anymore."

She took her stuff and left me.

I'm so stupid for being stubborn, I should have taken her back.

It's too late now, she hates me for sure.

I layed down and sighed, nothing to do but to think about what was gonna happen tonight.

I'm so stupid.

x----------------------x
-unnieeetot ♡