Chapter 13

A/n: I'll change the format a bit.

­­---------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up and saw a monkey sleeping beside her, she smiled because the way the sunlight hits Ryujin's face is just so perfect. She quickly got up and grabbed her camera. She quickly took a picture of the latter.

She took a few and Ryujin suddenly shifted her position making Y/n hide beside the bed.

Ryujin was surprised that she didn't saw Y/n beside her so she went downstairs to greet the other girls.

Y/n sighed out of relief, she almost got caught and she found herself looking dumb and weird. But what can she do? Ryujin is really just that beautiful.

Y/n proceeded to go downstairs and she heard the girls talking about her, she tried her best to hold in her laughter because of Ryujin's facial expression.

She went down and when Ryujin saw her, the latter quickly gave the taller a hug.

"Something's fishy." Chaeryoung said while looking at us. "Oh, I agree." Lia said, and as for the youngest in this household, she covered her eyes saying, "Not here please." Making all of us laugh.

They proceeded to their morning routine and ate breakfast together.

Y/n's POV

I told Ryujin to get ready because I'm all done. I waited for her at the car and the girls kept on teasing me like wtf?

Yuna was kind of jealous because I took Ryujin out and I didn't take her out. Which kind of made me feel guilty so I promised that all of us will go out tomorrow.

And so, Ryujin and I went out and started our date.

Jihyo's POV

"Daniel, the girls and I will head out today." I said as I put on my shoes.

"Okay, I'll pick you up later." Daniel was about to lean in and kiss me but I moved away and pretended that I was fixing my hair.

"Jihyo, please, just...open your heart to me... just a little." He begged.

"I have to go, they're outside already. Bye." I kissed his cheek and went out.

The girls and I always hang out, I don't want to stay with Daniela and be all lovey dovey with him, I don't love him.

"Where are you gays taking me this time?" I teased and they just pulled me inside the car. We all jammed to some songs and Jeongyeon unnie was driving and Nayeon unnie is telling her where to go. They started to argue eventually making us laugh at them.

After a few minutes of traveling, we finally parked the car and started to stroll around the place. We splitted into three groups, so I'm with MiChaeng. Great I'm the thirdwheel.

This two just admitted that they were secretly dating for two years, I'm so happy for them but I don't want to be a thirdwheel, that's why I told them to have fun and that I'll be fine alone, I wanted some alone time anyways.

I walked around and saw two familiar figures from afar. "Isn't that Ryujin?" the hairstyle and hair color is like Ryujin, so I waited for her to turn around. And yup, it's Ryujin.

She's with someone but she's busy taking pictures of Ryujin, I can't identify who but when they were done. It was Y/n.

I wonder what they're doing here. I approached them to say hi.

"Oh, Mrs. Kang!" Ryujin bowed and smiled at me, Y/n was shocked she did the same and I did too.

"Where's Mr. Kang?" The latter asked. "It's just me today and my friends."

"The girls are here?" Y/n's eyes suddenly sparkled and I nodded happily. She smiled widely, I guess she missed them more than me.

"So, what are you two doing here? Meeting up a client?" I curiously asked and they both looked at each other and smiled.

That looked sketchy. I hope it's not that I'm thinking.

"We're actually on a date." Y/n said...Ryujin could have said it but Y/n did it. That hurts a lot. Knowing the love of my life is seeing someone else.

"Oh...well, have fun. I should leave now and if you want to see the girls, I'll text them to come here." Y/n smiled and nodded. She's so clingy and sweet to Ryujin. 

That should be me, lovie. It should be me.

I held in my tears and called the girls over, they're not far from us so I can hear them running and shouting Y/n's name.

Y/n happily runned towards them and hugged them tight, leaving me with Ryujin.

"They sure miss each other." Ryujin said and I observed them. Why is her expression different when it comes to other people? Did she really move on? Is she really in love with Ryujin now?

I sighed and bid Ryujin farewell. I told her to tell them that I'm going to buy some things which is a lie. I started to walk away and I saw Y/n looking at me but she immediately averted her gaze somewhere else.

You're hurting me so much.

I continued to walk and I can feel tears flowing already. I sat down at a bench and decided to stay there for a while. I can't stop myself from crying.

I just can't accept the fact that I can be easily replaced. That hurts like hell. I decided to call Daniel, he's all I have right now. I don't want to disturb the girls, I waited for Daniel come over.

Y/n's POV

We're currently catching up and they started to swarm Ryujin with questions. I told them that I'm dating her, they looked sad but they told me that they'll support me in every way.

I excused myself because I want Jihyo to talk with us as well, I told them that I'll look for her and so I did.

I remembered where she went, I'm sure she's just there. I runned as fast as I could and scanned every inch of that place.

I noticed a girl sitting at the bench, her outfit we're similar to Jihyo's so it must be her. I was about to run towards her and give her a hug but...I saw Daniel kissed her, making me halt and stare at them.

Daniel apologized for kissing Jihyo so sudden, but Jihyo kissed him again.

And that's when I decided to leave.

I should have not ran after you.

I didn't notice it but Ryujin actually followed me and when I saw her, that's when I broke down.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here." She hugged me tight and caressed my back, I looked at her and she did as well. We stared for a while before she pressed her lips against mine, I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

It still hurts, it's so difficult to move on but I have to. I have Ryujin, that's enough. It's time to let the past go.

I pulled away and hugged Ryujin again.

I was contemplating if I should say these three meaningful words to her, but once I do so...I'm gonna talk to Jihyo, I'm gonna ask for closure. Fuck, love is so hard.

Should I really say it?

Ryujin pulled away and cupped my cheeks, she gave me a peck before uttering....

"I love you."

"I love you too, Ryujin."

x----------------------------------x

-unnieeetot