Chapter 28

Back home at last! Oppa's place is pretty neat, its like a damn mansion.

"Well your room is upstairs, big enough for the two of you. I assume you both sleep on the same bed again." he said as he escorted us.

"Shut up." He chuckled and helped us with our bag.

A few hours of unpacking we finally get to rest. Didn't have enough sleep at all.

"Hey lovie?" Jihyo said which made me blush.

"Hm?"

"We..haven't got married yet, you're still my fiancée right?"

I nodded and hugged her tight as we lay down.

"Why, baby?"

"Can we plan it now while we're away? A secret wedding that you and I know."

The thought of her ideas gives me butterflies. I never knew she'd still want me back after all these years.

"Can we tell the girls?"

"No, just us."

I nodded and kissed her forehead. "Okay, let's plan it after we rest. Why so sudden tho?"

"I just..can't wait to start a family with someone who I really love." she giggled and kissed my cheek.

"You're so cute." she pouted which I took the advantage to kiss her.

I missed her so much.

"So lovie, where do you want to go first thing in the morning?"

"Somewhere, anywhere, nowhere, as long as I'm with you."

That really made my heart skip a beat. Like please stop killing me.

"Honey you're blushing, are you okay?" she said which made me snap back to reality.

She chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

After that, we cuddled and stared at each other before kissing passionately.

She was already on top of me as we kiss but she pulled away and giggled as she hugs me tight.

"Pft.." I said and hugged her back.

~the next day~

9:30 AM

I woke up and saw Jihyo standing by the huge window, she's fascinated at how beautiful the view is. The way the sun shines against her skin makes me want to melt.

I could get used to this sight again.

She turned around and saw me staring at her. "Oh..Good morning, honey."

I chuckled at how red she got. "Good morning, cutie." she rollec her eyes at me before giving me a quick kiss.

"Have you eaten?" I asked, slowly hugging her waist and guiding her on ny lap.

She nods as she looks at me lovingly.

We both smile and hugged each other.

"Let's go eat shall we?" I frowned and looked at her.

"I thought you ate already?"

"I'm..shut up, I'm hungry. Get your ass up." she bossed me as she would do so like every other day.

I giggled because I missed that attitude of hers.

"Don't you have work?" She looked at me for a sec before nodding slowly.

"I do but just a few meetings." I gave her that 'oh' expression.

And so we proceeded with eating our meal.

Joohyuk went out with his family which means it's just me and Jihyo.

We continued on with our day. Doing our work together while we flirt every now and then.

Okay, maybe a few make out breaks.

We just really can't go on our day without affection.

I've finished my work first so I took the advantage to make some snacks for the both of us.

I made my way to the kitchen, one of our maid approached me.

"Ma'am, someone is looking for you outside." I got confused as to why someone knew I was here.

"Who?" I cared less and grabbed some food.

"He didn't told me his name, Ma'am."

That's weird. I don't remember telling someone I'm here. Specifically to a guy.

"Let him in and make sure that there are securities present in the living room. I'll meet him there in just a sec."

She nodded and bowed before leaving.

Who could that be?...

I don't know why I'm nervous all of a sudden.

My heart is pounding like it's about to explode.

I let myself cool down a bit before going in.

Walking very slow and calm as much as possible. I cleared my throat and saw two manly figures facing their back at me.

"Who are you?"

I heard one snickered.

"Well..well..well. If it isn't Kang Y/n."

They slowly turned around and to my surprise.

My eyes grew as big as they can get. Almost like they're being gauged out.

"Surprised?"

"H-how did you..."

He smirked and signaled the other man to turn around.

Shit, oppa. Where are you when I need you.

x-------------------x
-unnieeetot♡