Chapter 24

||WARNING: Yieee part 2 of needing holy water for real this time||

I followed her and thank god she's still at the parking lot. I know my girl, she'd cry first and do all that drama stuff.

I ran towards her and hugged her tight, "Baby, I'm sorry..I do want you back and I'll take you back."

She hugged back and started bawling her eyes out.

I tried to calm her down by caressing her back, "Stop crying, it's okay."

I made her look at me so that I could kiss her, she didn't waste any time and kissed me back.

I caressed her cheeks and gently pinned her on her car, I slid my tongue in and wrestled with her tongue.

I always win but I let her take over my mouth, I almost melted when she sucked it.

"Hmm.." I pulled away and catched my breath. "Stay with me, forever."

"I will." she kissed me again and pulled me closer than ever.

I pulled away again and told her that we should continue inside.

I held her hand and carried her things, being the sweet shit I am, I kissed the back of her hand and her forehead.

Jihyo smiled and hugged my arm.

On the elevator, we were alone and I felt naughty so I squeezed her ass.

Just to tease her of course.

"Hey..be patient." she said but she moved back so that my hand is sandwiched between the wall and her ass.

"Sure honey, sure." I chuckled and waited for the elevator door to open.

Once we reached our floor I hurriedly pulled her in my condo, closing and locking the door before pinning her against it.

"I missed you..so much." I kissed her and she surprisingly jumped onto me, I carried her to the living room.

I sat down and made her straddle me.

We couldn't help kissing each other as we strip down our clothes. It wasn't that cold since my condo has a heater.

She pulled away and asked, "Where is it?"

"Where what?"

"The thing."

"What thing?"

"Honey, our strap, where is it? Go get it and hurry up." she said as she sat down beside me.

"Wow, demanding." I chuckled but obeyed her and took the thing out of the drawer under the sofa before wearing it.

"Why is that there? Have you fucked anyone else than me?"

"No, just you and I just kept it there so that it won't be obvious."

She smirked and layed down on the sofa, bit her finger and spreaded her legs apart.

"Really, daddy?"

I gulped, blushed and died at the same time.

"Uhm..yeah."

She chuckled, she liked how I reacted so I kneeled in front of her and poked her entrance with the tip of the strap.

It made her roll her eyes back and bite her lips.

I spitted on her pussy and on the strap before pumping it a little.

"You still look hot as fuck wearing that for me."

"Shut up."

I inserted the tip in and thrusted a little, she was at lost of words when we made contact.

"P-put it all in..please.."

I smirked and inserted half of it.

She arched her back and clawed on the sofa, "A-ahh~ y-you're so big, daddy.."

I chuckled again, "It's the same size, It's been a while, y'know."

I didn't even waited for her to reply back, I just immediately inserted it in and thrusted moderately.

I settled my body on top of hers, I missed the warmth of this woman.

I hugged her and thrusted deeply in her making her scratch my back.

"F-faster."

I obeyed and gripped on the side arm of the sofa.

I started to breathe heavily so I made her straddle me again.

She started to move up and down, I couldn't even take in what's happening right now.

Too much pleasure to make me think straight.

All I know is that I love her.

I pulled her closer and whispered, "What are we.."

She stayed silent and focused on pleasuring the both of us.

I got so damn hurt, is she using me? is this just all for her personal intentions?

If it is then so be it, at least I get to be with her.

She bent over beside me and I immediately fucked her as rough as I can. Enough to make her stay with me for a few days.

"H-hon ughh s-slow down! ugh! fu~ck."

She keeps gripping on my hand and asling me to slow down but I won't do that.

I mean I could but why would I want to?

"You're all mine."

"S-shit ugh!!"

"L-lovie i-im--" she came.

I pulled away and let her settle beside me.

We were both out of breath so we rested.

She came up to me and cuddled with me, I hugged her back.

"What time are you going to leave? Tell me now."

I held her tight in my arms and hid my face from her.

"Let me stay here."

I sighed and whispered.

"What are we.."

She didn't answer again and that's when I knew she took advantage of it.

I asked bluntly this time.

"What are we?"

She looked up at me and saw me crying, I stared back at her and she smiled as she wiped my tears away.

"What are we.." I asked again.

"We're an engaged couple."

x------------------------x
-unnieeetot♡