Chapter 26

It's been a few hours since the take off, Jihyo's sleeping and thank God she is.

I fix her position on my shoulder and place my hand on her thigh because some son of a bitch decided to be all touchy with her when she went to the washroom.

I can't wait for this plane to land so that I can slit his throat.

I started to breathe heavily because of how angry I was and I suddenly felt Jihyo caressing my hand.

"Enough of that, lovie. I'm okay." She said and kept caressing it.

I smiled and pecked her forehead before holding her hand.

She moved closer and I also did.

~a few hours later~

We're at the departure area and we're just waiting for my brother to pick us up.

"Did not know it would be hot." I took my coat off and every layer I had.

I took Jihyo's coat and she did the same.

She was already sweating.

"Punyeta ka Joohyuk, ang inet asan ka na." I groaned and kept calling her.

Jihyo looked at me confusedly and I chuckled.

"I said it's hot and where the fuck is my brother." She chuckled and pinched my side a little then hugged me.

I caress her back as we wait.

"You wanna sit down?"

"On your lap?"

"I-- No, dummy. On the bench."

She chuckled and kissed my cheek before sitting at the bench behind us.

And a few more minutes of waiting, I sat down beside her.

She leaned on my shoulder and held my hand.

"I can see your bulge from here."

I blushed and covered it with my hand.

"Shut up."

She giggled and gave me a kiss.

"You're so cute. We'll fix that later when we get home." She said and winked at me.

Help. me.

And finally, my brother is here.

I stood up and he opened up the trunk and helped me with our luggage.

"Oh..Jihyo?" he looked at me and I did too.

"H-hi, oppa."

He bowed and smiled before looking at me again.

I sighed and opened the door, letting Jihyo go in first before hopping in as well.

Jihyo wanted to hold hands but she was scared. I made the move and held her hand tight.

She bit her lips and held my hand back, she caressed mine and even cupped it.

I smiled and nudged her.

"I love you." I mouthed.

..did I just.

..wait.

..shit.

x-----------------x
-unnieeetot ♡