Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

"Urghhh I'm so bored." I sighed as I stare at the ceiling for way too long, I'm trying to find a job online because Ms. Shin over here doesn't want me to go outside alone. Damn, she's clingy.

"What to doooo?" I puffed my cheeks and I suddenlt heard my door creak, I checked who it was and I saw that dragon, a light fury, looking girl peeping, my brows met at the middle and she was shocked when I sat up on my bed and started to walk towards the door.

I quickly opened it and heck all four of them frozed like I cast a spell on them, I looked at them weirdly because they're weird.

"Where's Shin?" a girl pointed at herself when I said 'Shin', must be that so called Yuna. "Not you, Shin Ryujin, where is she?" I asked again and Yuna sighed and looked a little disappointed.

"She's at work." the dragon replied, I was surprised that Ryujin has a job, maybe I can ask her if she could let me in.

"Have you eaten anything?" I went out my room and snapped my fingers then pointed downstairs as a signal to follow me, "Err, Unnie? Actually, we haven't had dinner yet." Yuna replied.

"Okay, entertain yourselves for awhile and ask Ryujin what time she's gonna go home." I started to scan our fridge for food and hey guess what, all six of us are gonna starve to death.

"Okay you know what, I'll cal Ryujin." I quickly went upstairs to get my phone then dialed her number.

Ringing
...

Miss me already?

Shut up

Hahahaha, I was just kidding. Anyways, What do you want? I'm in the middle of a photoshoot.

What time are you going to finish? and are you the one modeling or are you the one taking the pictures???

I knew it you would ask that, it doesn't really matter. I can model for you, baby.

I will seriously kick you out of this house.

Yah! I'm just teasing you, and I'm taking the photos so you better hurry up because my client will be mad.

Okie, I'm gonna go out to buy some food because we're running out of stock.
I'm cooking dinner btw.

Oohhh okie just take Yeji unnie with you, I gotta go now, I'll see you later. Love you, bye!

Call ended.

I wanna choke this girl so much for not telling me that she's a photographer. I sighed and ruffled my hair before getting my wallet and stuff like my glasses.

I went downstairs and I saw the girls laughing and having fun, I suddenly miss them.

"Yeji unnie?" I observed who will look at me first and guess what? it was the dragon, the cute little dragon hehe.

"Hm?" She smiled while making her way to me, argh she's so fluffy and sooooft. "The monkey told me that you should come with me, put your jacket on, it's cold outside." I softly stated making the other girls squeal.

"Take care of the house and make sure to lock the door, you can tease Ryujin as well if you want." I smirked and they all did the same, Ahh Ryujin-ah, You're dead meat to me.