Chapter 20

||WARNING: y'all know what i mean||

Later that night, Jihyo and Y/n stayed up late. It was the latters idea since they didn't get to have that "date".

All is well, very solemn indeed. No one dared to speak as they felt a little anxious that they might offend each other.

Being the courageous person she is, she broke the ice between. "So.. how are you and Ryujin?" she asked, feeling the same pain she felt when she saw what happened that night.

The latter smiled, even chuckled. "We're not together anymore, she figured that I had my eyes on someone else that's very dear to me." she stared at her mug of coffee before taking a sip.

"Oh.." she smiled bitterly as she finishes her coffee in one big gulp. "That girl must've been so lucky..."

"I think so as well, we're lucky to have each other." she bragged.

Jihyo couldn't stand it anymore so she stood up and washed the dishes the other girls had left. She was so envious of that girl.

It was quiet again and Jihyo didn't care if Y/n already left her. She doesn't want to be near her from what she had discovered.

Some seconds passed and Jihyo was shocked when she felt two pair of arms wrapped around her waist, she stood frozen as she listened to the person whisper on her ear.

"...That girl is you..and will always be you, my love." the latter slowly smiled as she made Jihyo face her.

She was still shocked and flatter, "...What?"

The latter rolled her eyes at how naive this girl is so she decided to make a move on her. Yes, she kissed her.

Jihyo blushed as she slowly kissed back, as they were sharing a sweet and gentle kiss, the older had other plans. She began to kiss her lover aggressively.

She wanted more of her. She missed her. She..loves her.

Being careful, Y/n made Jihyo sit down on top of the counter.

They were kissing so passionately to the point that they get satisfied with just wrestling their tongues.

"H-hmm~" the older moaned softly, being careful not to be too loud.

The latter pulled away and pulled Jihyo to her room.

Y/n locked the door and pushed Jihyo on her bed. "...Daddy" the older randomly said making the latter stop.

"What?" she asked shockingly.

"D-don't you like it when i call you..daddy?"

x---------------x
:))

-unnieeetot♡