S2 Part 29 - Taken 2

"Hawks."

The winged hero focused on his flight path through the air, dodging buildings and catching a bug or two on his visor. He tapped on his earpiece and spoke loud enough for the recipient to hear over to roaring wind, "Heeellllo."

It was Kamui Woods, one of the many pro heroes sent to raid the League of Villains hideout in Kamino, "We've secured Bakugo and a number of the villains. But the girl is here as well. Wasn't your unit following her and Shigaraki?"

Hawks came to a halt and simply flapped his wings to keep him hovering, "(Y/N)? That's impossible, Woody, I have a sensor on her right now."

"I don't know what to tell you," Woods said, "Looks like (Y/N) to me."

Hawks tapped his chin. He made sure to stick to you like glue - there was no way you were still at the hideout. Even now, he could sense the voices around you, your heart rate...

Your fear.

His eyes darted in the direction he was certain you were in. "Woods, buddy, I think you might have an imposter on your hands. Keep her close until I grab the real (Y/N)."

Hawks soared through the air, zeroing in on your location. The parking garage was in sight and he grinned, ready to finally get you back to Monarch and maybe even say hello. A kiss on the cheek for his good deeds wouldn't hurt either.

But something was wrong. Hawks could sense that you were struggling and trying to scream. Someone else was speaking, and they didn't mean well.

He focused his feather on attacking your assailant, but his heart stopped when he noticed you had gone completely silent. The feather slid its way around your costume searching for a pulse.

Phew.

You were alive, for now, and on the move again. Not on your own. Someone was carrying you, and this time at a speed much faster than any regular person could run.

Hawks frowned. He couldn't hear the sound of wheels or an engine driving off. Someone had to be using a quirk of some kind. You were moving quickly but sporadically - as if someone could teleport but only short distances.

"Hey, hey," Hawks tapped his earpiece again, this time to call his sidekicks, "Look alive. Garage is filled with villains. I'm going after the girl."

"She's not with them?" One of his team members asked.

"Not anymore," Hawks's sharp eyes narrowed.

- - - earlier - - -

A large hand clamped around your mouth and pulled you back, away from the ledge. Grim had you, and now you knew what made him plus-ultra terrifying.

His strength.

It reminded you of All Might's, even. He was only using one hand to hold you but it was enough.

"Sorry," he grunted, "This won't take long."

What was he doing, you thought. Was Shigaraki in on this? Or was he going rogue!

You couldn't move your head an inch. You couldn't breathe. His hand blocked both of your airways. The pressure was building in your skull from being squeezed.

You kicked desperately to make any kind of noise for Tomura and Compress to hear, but you were lifted from the ground. Using both your hands, you dug your nails into his skin - or tried rather - to pry him off you.