S2 Part 21 - Relax

AN: Can we take a moment to appreciate black haired Shiggy? Like 🤭❤️?
Follow @lammyyy_ on Instagram for more cool MHA art!

AN: Can we take a moment to appreciate black haired Shiggy? Like 🤭❤️? Follow @lammyyy_ on Instagram for more cool MHA art!

You froze in place but your eyes followed Shigaraki as he casually explored his room. He opened a drawer and pulled something out - a black long sleeve by the look of it. The smile never leaving his face.

"So," he said, "How are you feeling?"

"... Spectacular."

He chuckled, "Come on. Have I really been that bad of a host?"

Shigaraki was relishing this, and it pissed you off. This small room, and him being the only occupant with you, made you feel claustrophobic and in danger. You had no one else to take energy from in case things went south.

What if he finds out he's immune? Could you fight him without your quirk? Sure - Aizawa and Monarch taught you combat skills. But all Shigaraki had to do was close his fingers around any part of your body and you were dead.

"See. You're not being treated like a prisoner. I want you to feel welcome here," Shigaraki said.

Not gonna happen.

He set the shirt down on the bed and turned to you. You focused on making a brave face or, at least, keeping your emotions blank. From the sound of his dry chuckle, you guessed that you failed.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" he brought one of his deadly hands to your face. You turned sharply, so he played with strands of your hair instead. He didn't even have to make contact for you to sense how cold his hands were.

"... Tell me where Shinso is," you said.

"Shinso."

"My friend, you asshole," you leered, "That crazy girl from your team was impersonating him."

To your surprise, he didn't look amused by the topic, "Hmm. I'm afraid I have an embarrassing confession to make."

Your heart sank. What did that mean? Was Shinso already dead?

"You didn't..." your voice cracked.

"No," he said rather gently, playing with more of your hair, "No, no. I wouldn't do that. I want you to like me, remember."

You clenched your jaw, "Just tell me what you did with him!"

"I really think we should wait before we have this discussion," his soft yet maniacal chuckle was anything but calming, "Let's get to know each other. Meet the team?"

Your blood was boiling at this point, "You'll be wasting your time, and mine."

"Oh, fine! Such a party-pooper," he spun on his heel and gave you some space, "We did have plans for Shinso - I even considered taking you both in. His quirk is quite handy.

But we outsourced in the villain department and this lunatic decided to go rouge... People have no sense of loyalty, I swear."

You shook your head, "In words I'll understand, please..."