Part 20 - Slumber Party

Aizawa showed up not long after. Thankfully, you at least reclothed before he got there, or that would've been the end of you! When he noticed that you and Bakugo were about to destroy the gymnasium he captured you both with his scarf. You thought you were going to get detention or something, but it was worse...

He took advantage of your powered-up form and decided to give you both grueling, intensive quirk training. You were grateful at first, but he knew how to push (or punish...) his students. He had you throwing, running, lifting, fighting... anything to show off your quirk.

"Impressive, (Y/N)," Aizawa said, "But if I catch either of you damaging school property you'll both be expelled."

We literally blow up buildings here... you thought.

Bakugo wasn't the worst to talk to. At least, he wasn't yelling at you the entire time, so that was a plus. Solidarity? The mutual suffering must've brought you closer during Aizawa's training. He was amazing, though. As much as everyone disliked the guy, aside from maybe Kirishima, he had an undeniable drive. His intensity was scary at times, but you admired it all the same.

Didn't he feel awkward that the two of you totally made out - half-naked - on the gym floor? It bothered you! Bakugo didn't bring it up again or even bat an eye. Maybe for him, he really was just proving his own strength. That made things easier on your mind...

I guess.

What would Shinso think? He already didn't like Bakugo. Your guilt carried over to the next day at school, and Uraraka was the first to greet you.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" her bubbly smiled faltered, "I know we haven't gotten to see each other much. Are you coming to Momo's sleepover?"

You forgot about it entirely, but Uraraka's hopeful eyes swayed you, "Y-yeah, totally. I'll be there."

"Great! It'll be so nice just to have the girls together for once."

"Sleepover, huh?" A short figure emerged between the two of you. You both cringed when you saw Mineta's giddy face.

"Does that mean you're busy this weekend, (Y/N)?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah, but let's pick up where we left off next week?" You insisted. That came out totally normal to you, but to your listeners in class...

"Woah, Midoriya," Denki slid onto the scene, "Have you been hitting that?"

"WHAT?!" Izuku yelped, "What does that even mean!"

"Someone's inexperienced..." Mineta muttered.

"Like you aren't, Mineta?" Jiro called from across the room.

From the front row, you noticed Bakugo silently fuming. His shoulders were reaching for his ears. What's his problem? Never mind, when does he not have a problem?

Tsu joined in the conversation. You relaxed, knowing she was a level-headed person, but what she said made everything worse, "It would make sense for (Y/N) to date someone like Midoriya. They have similar strengths, and she probably needs someone powerful to compliment her quirk. It would actually be a strategic move for (Y/N) to couple up with someone."

Uraraka gazed at the frog-woman in awe, "Why do you say that, Tsu?"

"Think about it. If you were compatible with someone whose quirk benefited your own, and you needed another person for your quirk to manifest anyway, wouldn't that make sense? Ribbit. Not to mention it would make the process less awkward."

"Oh..." Uraraka frowned, "I see. It does kinda make sense."

"W-we aren't dating!" you tried to save poor Izuku who melted in his chair, "We just go running sometimes!"