Part 13 - Born in the USJ

AN: In case anyone is wondering why the titles aren't "Chapters" - I have a feeling this story could end up being incredibly long... (If I have the will, lol) I have plans for the future where the students are older, etc. I'm not sure I want to make that into multiple books or just keep it as one giant-ass story. So I'm keeping it "Parts" for now until further notice?!

Also, I realize I'm not consistent with names, but I'm kind of narrating based on how comfortable you and the other characters get? (Except Shinso, I like his last name?) IF that makes sense. If it's too confusing, feel free to scold me lol.

"Wow!" Izuku's eyes were glowing, "It's the rescue hero, Thirteen!"

You smiled, equally excited to meet another pro hero. The hero in the spacesuit addressed your class and introduced you to the facility known as USJ or the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. By the looks of it, the USJ was designed almost like an indoor theme park. A lot of work went into each natural disaster sight.

"I hope I get to show everyone how well I perform in the water," Asui said.

"Do you want to be a rescue hero, Asui?" you asked.

"Call me Tsu, ribbit," she corrected, "And I don't know yet, but if I'm any good at it then maybe."

"I'm sure you'll be great, especially if water is your element," you said, "I'm not sure where I would shine, to be honest."

Tsu looked at you curiously, "You're already pretty shiny, I wouldn't worry about it!"

You giggled, enjoying her light-heartedness. Thirteen was about to break you all into groups when something spooked Aizawa. Your teacher's eyes widened. The lights in the facility flickered as if experiencing a power malfunction.

"Aizawa, what-" Izuku started, but Aizawa stepped in front of him, "Stay back!"

Your teacher readied his scarf, and you realized that something wasn't right. This wasn't part of your simulation. He was actually worried. When you looked down the long flight of stairs leading to the park, a wall of purple mist had appeared out of thin air.

You grabbed onto Tsu's hand. A familiar feeling of fear and dread hitting your stomach. It can't be villains. Why would they be here?

"Those are real villains," Aizawa explained, "Thirteen, watch the kids."

"Y-you can't fight them alone!" you said, "Let us help! Where's All Might, I thought he was coming!"

"Yeah!" Kirishima joined in, "We're here so let us fight!"

"I'll be fine, now, do as I say!" Aizawa barked.

You all flinched. This was bad. You gulped as you spotted a blue-haired figure emerging from the mist. He was followed by many - MANY - others. Your heart sank. Aizawa couldn't take them all on.

Aizawa turned full Eraser Head. Your mouth dropped as you witnessed your teacher kicking ass with nothing but his scarf and those frightening quirk-erasing eyes of his. It still didn't feel right to let him fight alone, so you had to do something. Anything.

"Thirteen?" you ran to the hero in the spacesuit, "What can we do? Can we reach anyone and tell them what's happening?"

"Our communications are down," she said, "The alarm system doesn't seem to be running either. The villains must've planned ahead..." she tapped her helmet, "If we can get you kids out of here, we can get help for Aizawa."

"Let's just kill them!" Bakugo shouted, "What are we waiting for!"

Panic struck your body. Your classmates could die today. Your teacher. Even you. That didn't matter to you as much, but living while one of them died was out of the question. You were forced to steady your breathing as you felt a panic attack creeping in. A hero doesn't show fear... A hero doesn't show fear...