Part 1 - Say 'No' To The Dress

Author here! Quick intro

Pretty simple stuff: (Y/N) = your name, "Reader" is written as a female, and your class is aged up (17-18.)

This story gets progressively darker but is still full of lighthearted fun.
I'm giving the content warning now: It gets steamy (but not too steamy?) and there will be language, so please read at your discretion 😁

** There could be spoilers for those who haven't read the manga ** My story doesn't follow the show or manga exactly, but bits and pieces are included so I will leave spoiler warnings where they might be needed. 

Enjoy!

1

 All Might, the number one hero and symbol of peace, stood before you like a giant, blonde beacon, flashing his white teeth at you in a triumphant smile.

You had accompanied your teacher, Mr. Aizawa, to the faculty lounge to discuss something rather dire with All Might. Dire and mortifying. 

This was not how you wanted to begin your professional relationship with the pros... 

All Might's volume was one notch short of shouting. "What seems to be the problem, young (Y/N) Kayama?"

Aizawa answered for you in his tired, drawl. 

"We need to discuss (Y/N)'s hero costume..."

You buried your face in your hands. The blush you suppressed burned so horribly that you began to sweat. The two of you arrived promptly after opening your costume case during class. 

Needless to say, you were still recovering.

"Aizawa," you whined, "Please, just burn the thing. I'll just wear my gym clothes! I don't care."

All Might struck a pose - something he did to look cool or when things felt awkward. "Why are you not thrilled! A costume is one step closer to being-"

Aizawa held up the small piece of fabric you were expected to wear. In an instant, you disappeared to the corner of the room with a dark aura surrounding you. 

All Might choked, but composed his perfect, heroic face. 

"Well! I- I've seen worse. Is... this what you asked for (Y/N)?"

"NO!" you cried, "Midnight did this, I just know it!"

Aizawa shook his head of messy black hair. "That's our first problem. Midnight has a history of suggestive hero costumes. And while costumes are built to better enhance everyone's abilities... even I don't think I'm comfortable with this."

"HA-HA! That's an easy fix!" All Might said, "We'll simply get you something more... m-modest! Yes, modest!"

"Second problem."

Aizawa's scarf suddenly coiled around your shoulders. He dragged you back to the conversation and you didn't dare protest. 

"If she doesn't learn to use her quirk, I'm going to expel her," he said.

"... WHAT!" you gasped.

His dead eyes narrowed and you gulped.

"(Y/N)," All Might's tone was calm, "Aizawa has a point. There's no reason to continue if you aren't going to put in the same amount of effort as your classmates. I know your quirk is challenging, but now is a great time to decide what you want to do with it. If you aren't comfortable using your quirk for hero work, there are other opportunities at UA."