Not a Request

My body still felt numb and heavy but my head was becoming less dizzy. Muffled sounds were coming to my ears but that made my heart race. I was still surrounded by darkness but everything in me told me to run away.

"Hmmmmmm!" I wanted to scream but I couldn't I made the only muffled sounds I could. Terror took hold of my vulnerable state as I was being held down.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as they held me up against them. I couldn't do anything. Only the sound of their beating heart was clear to my ears. I know I flinched in my head when the person started to stroke my head but I'm not sure if my body actually reacted.

I think I fell back asleep at some point because now my body just feels sore. The moment I forced my eyes open I regretted it. Nothing but painful blinding light.

I instantly wanted to try and run away again when I felt hands touch my body once more. Why did the human race have to evolve to having hands. Sure hands can do good but they can also do very bad. I know more bad things that came from hands than anything good.

"Hey shhhhhhh." Suga Hyung?! "You're safe now my Bunny." Oh gosh I've missed his calm soothing voice so much. I don't see him though. Please I just want to see my Suga hyung again.

"Kookie....it's okay now..it's going to be okay." Wait...Namjoon? Am I hearing things?

I forced my eyes open again being blinded just as before. Making myself blink till I saw tiny colorful spots. My head was pounding as I tried to focus on what was going on around me.

I wanted to cry. I was being held against Yoongi's chest with Namjoon running his hand through my hair. I can feel them. I can smell them. I'm with both of them.

"Will he be okay?" My ear perked up at the sound of Tae's voice.

"Only time will tell. I already told you they injected him with a very powerful drug." That was Mr.Kim so I guess he did save me after all.

"Soooo what did they want from him anyway?" I turned my head slightly to see Jimin sitting next to Tae and Jin was next to him but standing up.

"Don't be an idiot. They were human traffickers Jimin! He was going to be sold continuously for sex." My body shook at Hobi's words. I knew it was true I knew it the moment I was held at knifepoint on my neck. It's still hard to accept it though.

"Hey! I allowed you to be here. If you can't control your emotions I'm going to ask you to leave."

"Sorry sir I'll be quiet." Hobi looked ashamed as we made eye contact.

"Guys actually I think it's best if you do head home. As you can see he is awake now." Tae said facing the ones beside him. They stood up all giving me a sad forced smile.

I painfully raised my trembling hands to clutch onto Namjoon's sleeve and Yoongi's shirt. I don't want them to leave....to disappear.

"Boys you two can stay I'm going to go talk to his doctor." Thank you. Thank you for not taking them away.

"Hey don't cry I....I mean we are here." I know I wanted to cry but I didn't realize I was until Namjoon said it also wiping my eyes. I couldn't feel my tears I just felt a strange tingling on my face.

"Can you speak?" Tae asked as he came over and sat on the hospital bed by my feet.

"W-wa-water." My voice was so scratchy. My throat hasn't hurt this much since when I lost Father and my brother.

Tae was quick to leave the room and return with cold ice water. Namjoon helped me hold it since I could barely keep my arm up. It hurt but it felt so good going down all at the same time. The cold sensation cooling my insides instantly.