What do you know?

"What do you mean?"

"Why can't you understand that I played you? You were both cute I was bored that's that."

"I don't believe you."

I ignored their hurt filled eyes as I continued to read my book. I wasn't really reading though the words on the page meant nothing to me. The ones that are basically spilling their heart to me are the ones that mean everything.

Ever since Miss. Snue left me in the hospital room I have been distancing myself from everyone. The only one that was allowed to visit was Mr.Kim and that's because I had no choice otherwise I would of allowed no visitors.

I was discharged from the hospital 2 days ago. I had to stay there a week to completely flush out the drugs they had me on. I got news that 3 girls didn't make it. The others are either still in urgent care and very few have been healthy enough to release.

The past 2 days though I have been ignoring everyone. Sadly I share a room with Tae so he of course won't keep out his friends. So here we are the three of us.

Namjoon, Yoongi and I. Tae left as soon as they walked in to give us privacy.

The moment I saw them I wanted to just run into their arms and cry. I can't though. I have to keep them safe.

"You can't make something like this up! Stop lying!" Yoongi was yelling at me as Namjoon held him back. I kept myself relaxed on the bed.

"Listen how about we just have a good 3somes I'll let you both bang me. It's a fun win win then there will be no hard feelings." I smirked at them as I put my unread book on the bedside table. I placed my fingers on my thigh and just traced my exposed skin as I kept looking at them.

They both looked at me shocked but I had to play this role. If this is the role they want then I would gladly do it for their lives.

"J-Jungkook don't."

"Oh come on Joonie don't you want me?" I asked getting up from the bed and walking to both of them. "Hey!" I yelled as Yoongi grabbed both my arms and pulled them behind me.

Before getting a second to process what was happening the bedroom door was flung open and in came the rest of their friends. Hobi was carrying rope. Tae closed the door as Namjoon grabbed my legs and lifted me up.

I was brought to the bed and they all started tying my legs together. Tears started streaming down my face as horrible flash backs came to my head.

"Guys come on! It's too tight he is crying!" I heard Jin yell.

"No idiot I told you not to do this!" Tae yelled at everyone.

"You're the one that told us about him!" Hobi yelled back.

"Stop! Tae you what?! You idiot let me go!" I didn't care anymore now all of them are in danger.

"Jungkook stop!" Tae yelled as he jumped on top of me keeping my torso from flailing around.

Tears streamed once again down my face as the realization hit that I couldn't get away.

"No. Namjoon and I came here to confront you. Tae already told us but we wanted to hear what you had to say."

"Instead you tried to whore yourself out just like Tae said you did." My heart sank at Namjoon's words. It's true I thought if I made them think of me more as a sex conquest they would be safe in the long run.

"Yes okay I'm a slut. Why do you think I'm marked as one. Now untie me." Yoongi wiped my tears away but he sat me up no one came to untie me.

"We want answers." Jimin glared with his arms crossed.

"Guys I told you he can't."

"Shut up Tae. You shouldn't of said anything."

"How do you expect me to keep quiet when my best friends are hurting?!"

"It's better to be hurt than to be dead!"

"Stop. yelling will get us nowhere. Jungkook."

"Leo. His name is Leo." Yoongi interrupted Jin.

"Fine is Leo your real name?" I just stayed quiet keeping a straight face as Jin who decided to ask the first question. "Is what Taehyung said true?"

"Jin stop. Look at that emotionless face of his. He doesn't care."

"The opposite." Yoongi said not even a second after Hobi spoke. Yoongi grabbed the desk chair and pulled it over so he could sit facing me. His eyes were so intense I couldn't look away. It's like he was trying to read me but he didn't have to he knew. "He cares too much."

"Yoongi don't."

"No! You don't know what he has lived through or what he was made to do! Tae only told us a small part of what is going on. Only Jungkook....I mean Leo can tell us the true story."

"Please.......please I can't....I can't tell you." I shook my head as it hung low. More tears fell as I got more scared for them.

"Tae when will your dad be home?"

"Maybe around 10 or 11."

"We have plenty of time for you to tell us the whole story." I listened to Jimin's words but I just couldn't speak.

"Let's start with something easy. The first night you were here you showed Tae and I your scars."

"They aren't scars. I was born with them. However the word is in Korean and I wasn't born there nor did my folks know Korean." I confessed thinking that this is an easy fact to say.

"What about the name Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"He was my great grandmother's brother. He saved her that's all I know. Mr.Kim's agency gave me a choice to pick a name I wanted a name of a hero."

"Was what you said about your family true......are they dead?" Hobi asked finally sitting himself on the floor and getting comfortable.

"Yes." Tae and I answered in unison.

"My mother was the only blood I had and she was murdered when I was 8. Father and Luke took me in after they heard me going through their trash to find food."

"How did you end up doing what you told me?" Tae voiced out.

"Once I was 14 Father got asked by a lot of people if they would sell me to them. You see in my original country it's not uncommon to sell your children. However most instances they are a girl being sold to be the next wife to their son's.

I already knew by that point of what Father and Luke did at the time. Luke hacked while Father distracted. It wasn't until me that they were able to get someone on the inside."

"How old were you?"

"You idiot didn't you here him he said he was 14." Tae snapped at Jimin's question.

I turned my head to look at Namjoon but he couldn't even look at me. I understood but it still hurt. Then I turned my attention to Yoongi who had his head down avoiding eye contact as well.

"I was 15. Luke is the one that took it." I waited for them all to let that sink in. "He was straight as an arrow but he knew what was to come and he didn't want me hurt so he did it in the kindest way he could. Father didn't care one way or another about how I got the info."

"That's messed up." Namjoon sighed out while he glided his hand through his handsome smooth hair. "So um......why are you here?"

"To hide from the one that killed my family. What I know got them killed and it will get me killed once he finds me."

"What do you know?"